LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Just one mental lapse and this will happen to the Packers.
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I guess. He should have been Kap's number 2. I don't know why he regressed so bad.

Because he was never any good. At all. He's terrible.

The Packers know this. They just want the goods on the Niners' offense.

He will be telling them all the details about our preseason offense. The Packers are in for a surprise!
haha
[ Edited by outside4949 on Sep 1, 2013 at 9:05 AM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
My favorite part of that Kap run against the Packers was Ginn's block. Made the play.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
My favorite part of that Kap run against the Packers was Ginn's block. Made the play.

My favorite part was the kiss of the biceps.
How is Tolzein signing w/ packers gonna impact their prep?
GB makes me think of this years Ravens team. GB spent the world on Rodgers and it cost them any semblance of an OL or a stud vet RB (Jackson ATL), just like the Ravens did with that monster, and foolish Flacco deal. They lost their entire defense. Teams that overpay 1 guy, even the likes of Rodgers, tend to fall off pretty quick. They cant protect him with their line, and cant protect him with the lack of a running game. The Smiths may end his opener in the first series. I dont care how good Rodgers is (and I dont deny he is the best QB in the NFL right now), without a supporting cast around him, there is no way one man can beat the team that Baalke and Harbs have put together. I say its a route. Not as bad as the playoff game, but I bet we see McCoy early in the 4th.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

I'm guessing that NFL coaching staffs plan and prepare for rival teams picking up their cut players. Tolzien understands our playbook but I doubt he knows our gameplan for the Packers.
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

Now they can install the game plan.

Originally posted by WWFGD:
Originally posted by okdkid:

My favorite part was the kiss of the biceps.

My favorite part was before the game when they compared Joe Webb To Kap.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-mailbag-marecic-works-out-harbaugh

Some really good stuff from Maiocco. Some questions answered.
This game could get ugly. The Packers have actually got worse if that's possible since our last meeting and we've gotten better. I predict a more lopsided victory for us then during the playoffs. Everyone is healthy and thwir O line is so weak....
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Lets fkn do this!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
My favorite part was before the game when they compared Joe Webb To Kap.

Agreed. They had it AAAWL figured out. Lolz. I bet Dom Capers knew what was coming though. Maybe not to the degree that it did but to be honest who really saw that display coming. Oh wait Harnaugh.
[ Edited by eonblue on Sep 1, 2013 at 10:26 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone