LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is a new era of the NFL, and this era, the 49ers torture the Packers.

49ERS 34
PACKERS 17

Lets do it and shut up that loud mouth rookie Datone Jones
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
i bet the L-G-K will be playing the divine role of Kap against the Packers defense in practice all this week. lol.
Packers 20
49ERS 42

2 TDs for Patton
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 31, 2013 at 6:41 PM ]
490-0

We're gonna score 70 tds. Single game HOF peformance from Colin and the defense who will record 49 interceptions.
Aaron Rodgers retires after the game.
[ Edited by Evilgenius on Aug 31, 2013 at 6:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Evilgenius:
490-0

We're gonna score 70 tds. Single game HOF peformance from Colin and the defense who will record 49 interceptions.
Aaron Rodgers retires after the game.

This happens and he goes to the HOF as well as a bunch of others without another game being played
Tolzein just singed to the Packers practice squad
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Just because you know what's coming doesn't mean you will be able to stop it!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
34- 17 packers

they got Tolzien now they know our plays
Good lord we're gonna eviscerate the left side of their OL
We're in good shape to win this game if Staley contains Clay Matthews. Green Bay's front seven can't generate enough pass rush to slow down Kaep without Matthews.

Our front seven on the other hand will have a field day with GB's terrible offensive line.

I'll say we win 34-21

Packers signed Scott Tolzien to the practice squad:
https://twitter.com/packerreport/sta...57992015593472
Any official word on P52 ?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 18m

#Packers Adding QB Tolzien to Practice Squad http://gnb.scout.com/2/1321591.html#.UiKJFuYTLjE.twitter ;…

5:24 PM - 31 Aug 13 ·
Practice squad? I figured they would need a quarterback to back up rodgers right away. Unless they plan to promote him to the roster sometimes during the season.

I guess. He should have been Kap's number 2. I don't know why he regressed so bad.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 18m

#Packers Adding QB Tolzien to Practice Squad http://gnb.scout.com/2/1321591.html#.UiKJFuYTLjE.twitter ;…

5:24 PM - 31 Aug 13 �
Practice squad? I figured they would need a quarterback to back up rodgers right away. Unless they plan to promote him to the roster sometimes during the season.

I guess. He should have been Kap's number 2. I don't know why he regressed so bad.

The OL we played him behind was hot garbage. You had to be mobile to buy time then have a powerful arm to get the ball there on scramble drills. Scott had neither. He needs a clean pocket that our backup OL didn't provide. BJ had the physical tools to overcome this and make something out of nothing. Scott has it upstairs but not genetically. If he played with our starters more perhaps he would have fared better
Originally posted by SFrush:
We're in good shape to win this game if Staley contains Clay Matthews. Green Bay's front seven can't generate enough pass rush to slow down Kaep without Matthews.

Our front seven on the other hand will have a field day with GB's terrible offensive line.

I'll say we win 34-21

Matthews beat Staley for 3 sacks in week 1 last year, and we still beat their asses lol. They're gonna need a flawless performance from Rodgers to stand a chance. We're definitely more balanced and better in the trenches. We should have our way with them.
Share 49ersWebzone