There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk4)

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Harbs brain just exploded a bit, doesn't know who to cut...

McCoy....

LOL. Forget about the read option stuff, BJ can throw the ball better than McCoy.
I wish we did have to cut anyone. There should be a 60 man roster
Harbaugh looks sullen, he knows he's gonna have a lot of tough decisions to make.
When are the last cuts?
Jordan Jordan Jordan ugh
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Daniels will not last on the PS. No way.

Announcers just said Wallace was cut earlier today, so guess who is currently the #3 Qb soon to be #2 down the road..?
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Tim Ryan is smoking crack if he thinks they're going to put BlowJob on the practice squad.

Yeah, I don't understand why he keeps saying PS.
Tim Ryan is smoking something tonight. Daniels won't see the PS.
Originally posted by braap49er:
How can you cut anyone???!!!

At this point I'd keep 6 WR's including Hawkins and then put Jacobs under 8th OL and cut Looney. JK... man we are so loaded. Could field a another team and still compete with the Jags, Jets and Raiders.
The idea of Daniels after a few years in our system makes me wet.
Tim Ryan is smoking crack if he thinks they're going to put BlowJob on the practice squad.
Exactly! dude wouldnt last a second before a team swoops him up
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Daniels will not last on the PS. No way.

These announcers keep talking about him going to the PS, he wouldn't last a second.

Yeah. Unless there was a handshake deal with BJ letting him know if anyone came calling we'd promote him, I'd be surprised if it happen. I can see why they want him on the PS, does a pretty good Wilson impression.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
When are the last cuts?

saturday
BJ and Chuck have a connection
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Yeah, I don't understand why he keeps saying PS.

Ryan is usually solid but he was so off on Asomugha being a bubble player, then bringing back Spikes and now Daniels and PS (im on sd broadcast will take your guys' word)