There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk4)

This is a fun game to watch!. Nice return Cox..
BJ tho
Nice run, and lol @ this oline.
so LMJ got injured???
LOL....Daniels just basically tackled that dude.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Usually, it is ho hum but this one was good

I was really wanting to see the first team for a couple series.
Daniels is quick. Wow.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
This team 3rd string units are more exciting than anything I watched from 2004-2010. This whole team is f**king legit.

Too much talent, whomever gets cut, and doesn't last on the waivers deserves to have a place on another team.
No hiding BJ on the PS now.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
This team 3rd string units are more exciting than anything I watched from 2004-2010. This whole team is f**king legit.

That's what I was thinking watching the 2nd and 3rd is better than watching some of our starting units in the bad years. Especially the defense. The pres season started off a little slow but these last 2 games have been amazing. So many guys stepping up.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 29, 2013 at 9:55 PM ]
What a BJ!
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Jordan Matthews was just puking on the field a few moments ago and just caught a deep pass 42 yards, next play Vandy scores a TD to take the lead back from Ole Miss, great game to watch boys.

Yea I had to record it but I'm so pumped to see how Nkeimdeiche and Jordan Matthews did.

Switching back and forth, AMAZING game. Nkemdiche definitely has huge potential. Treadwell looks the part, future #1 wideout in the NFL in all likelihood. He is a frosh though and anything can happen. Matthews is a baller.
Jordan Matthews WENT OFF against Ole Miss. About 180 yards receiving, 4th quarter almost over with Vandy up.

Brandon Coleman has made a few nice catches for Rutgers who are up on Fresno atm.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 29, 2013 at 9:55 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
so LMJ got injured???
Guess he hurt his knee
BJ is in a rythym