LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Put that work in Patton!!!!!
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Patton had the 2nd fastest 20 yard shuttle behind only Tavon Austin. That is catching the ball like he did, he might not have burner down the sideline speed but his superfast in tight spaces

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1608480-quinton-patton-5-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-louisiana-tech-wr/page/4

once you put on the pads and actually get out there, track speed becomes irrelevant.
Nice return, this kid is GOOD
If Patton gets a few more returns he'll take one all the way.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
I heard Patton fell in the draft because scouts found out he was a terrible dancer.

True story.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I'm so excited

I'm so Excited...

I'm... soo.. scared..

[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Aug 29, 2013 at 7:23 PM ]
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
The f**k nfl net!!!!

Mop up time in the stupid Giants/ Pats game over the starters in the Niners game...typical

Can they like fast forward the game so the rest of the fanbase can watch.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol just added Patton on one of my deep fantasy teams
if Patton plays well at KR, that might be enough for Hawkin's roster spot to go to another position.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Smart moov

Man Patton is succeeding everywhere tonight. Catching. Running. Returning. Dancin.....ok almost everywhere. Time to hit that hill son.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
omg. Patton might deserve #2 if he keeps playing like this.

And that's only after 2 preseason games.

I've been saying that all along, ever since he was drafted, people kept underestimating this guy and putting mediocre players like Kyle Williams over him. He's going to end up in the #2 role at WR sooner rather than later this season.
Originally posted by Muggins:

knew someone would eventually say this lol
Somebody got BLOWN up
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Patton had the 2nd fastest 20 yard shuttle behind only Tavon Austin. That is catching the ball like he did, he might not have burner down the sideline speed but his superfast in tight spaces

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1608480-quinton-patton-5-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-louisiana-tech-wr/page/4

Exactly. He's very quick. But he was in the 4.4's on his 40 too. He's fast. And, Moore is extremely quick too. That move Moore put on that guy to get the first down was sweet. Patton and Moore might be a real bonanza this year - especially Patton. Any more plays like that and I can even live with that dance. If he starts doing this stuff in the regular season, I may learn the dance and perform it for my wife.
Share 49ersWebzone