There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

!!!!!! ARIZONA GAME UPLOADED !!!!!!

Our D did ok in the first half. What happened to run D up the middle in the second half? Barf. I don't think it was just that Williams wasn't there.
will not watch
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Our D did ok in the first half. What happened to run D up the middle in the second half? Barf. I don't think it was just that Williams wasn't there.

Reid and Ian Williams being out maybe?
thanks for uploading! although it was a horrid game, it is a great reminder of how satisfying it will be when we smash them in december
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I don't think anyone wants to watch that miserable Seattle game again Whomeam. No offense.
OP uploaded it, I deleted off my hard drive.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I don't think anyone wants to watch that miserable Seattle game again Whomeam. No offense.

I sure as heck don't but I know how the sissies get on here, i'd be hearing s**t about it if I didn't do it :P
Will never watch. I also refuse to watch any sports shows until we beat indi.
where is it uploaded? could someone please let me know....
Watching this game, I realized that the offense wasn't completely horrible (mostly horrible, but not completely). It seemed that they couldn't string three good plays in a row, and if they did, there was a penalty mixed in that killed the drive.

I still wish that they would have played a little more smash-mouth.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
where is it uploaded? could someone please let me know....

front page dood
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

Actually, the run D got gashed up the middle all night, including first half...Seattle had something like 110 yds rushing at halftime, over 170 for the game. And it wasn't some instance of one or two really long runs that skewed the stats...it was consistent chunk yardage up the middle, 6-7-8 yds at a time. This was not the finest moment for DL + Willis/Bowman.

But at least in the first half the D was able to come up with some stops, plus Seattle had one or two penalties that hurt them. Also, just as it was inexplicable why the 49ers kept trying to bash Gore against a brick wall, Seattle would deviate from the middle and try to run wide, which the Niners crushed almost every time.

I think this is an area of concern, because even though just a quick look at the stats won't show it, the fact is the OL / Eddie Lacy started to wear on the 49ers in the 4th qtr of the GB game. While not exclusively a problem with the nickel, that was the defense the 49ers were in for a good portion of both games. Schematically or personnel-wise they're going to have to fix this, or teams are going to keep putting these 3+ receiver sets out there and then running up the middle.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
I'd rather gouge my eyes out.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home