There are 239 users in the forums

!!!!!! ARIZONA GAME UPLOADED !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
How are you getting over the copyright infringement with Youtube?

Making the video unlisted and putting a different name.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
thank you so much!
This is awesome. Thanks Whomeam.
u are the man!
Man, this is really awesome. There's nothing better than to re-watch a 49ers game when you have time to kill. Thanks Whomeam!!!!!!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
PIN DIS SHYT!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Been waiting all week for this! I worked and couldn't watch the game.

AWESOME
Let the intelligent posts come forth! Seriously, no more excuses for ignorant fan posts. Rewatch the game, see the things you missed and post away...back it up. I love it!
I really like this one particular formation they run (i think it's called Diamond formation!?) Where Kaep is in the shotgun, Gore is directly behind him, and then you have Bruce Miller and VD flanked to the left and right of Kaep. Pretty deadly formation and the possibilities are limitless once they start shifting out of it. Don't see too many teams running this.

thanks again whomeam
Originally posted by verb1der:
I really like this one particular formation they run (i think it's called Diamond formation!?) Where Kaep is in the shotgun, Gore is directly behind him, and then you have Bruce Miller and VD flanked to the left and right of Kaep. Pretty deadly formation and the possibilities are limitless once they start shifting out of it. Don't see too many teams running this.

I couldn't agree more...they enhanced the standard Q-formation of one guy on each side of CK in the shotgun. Endless personnel can be run out of it.
Thanks Whomeam! You da man!
Watching now!!!!!!

WooHoo
Originally posted by NCommand:
Let the intelligent posts come forth! Seriously, no more excuses for ignorant fan posts. Rewatch the game, see the things you missed and post away...back it up. I love it!

Seriously!
Share 49ersWebzone