There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

!!!!!! ARIZONA GAME UPLOADED !!!!!!

Originally posted by Gore_21:
You guys can ask the mods to pin it in the thread I linked below. I'm sure they would do it for you. They probably don't check this thread too much so that's why it hasn't been pinned yet. Just not sure if more people see it when it's pinned. A lot of people don't notice the pinned threads. Up to whomeam if he wants it pinned or not IMO.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/veterans/153107-ask-the-mods/page468/

Yeah, thats my big worry about pinning it. Not sure everyone will see it or ever notice it if it's pinned.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Yeah, thats my big worry about pinning it. Not sure everyone will see it or ever notice it if it's pinned.

Yeah, I remember last year veterans who have been on here for many years were like I just seen this thread now. I didn't see it in the pinned threads. Maybe if they were bolded or something but they don't really stand out up there.
@whoamI

I always record the game on my DVR, but I dont know how to transfer them to my computer. Is this an easy thing to do? I'd like to put the complete season on CD.
I LOVE YOU OP.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Chargers game is now up

COOL, thx!!

Just wondering, was the announcer drunk (00:15 thru 00:57)... does NOT have facts straight... Mike Mccoy--Niners HC.... Harbaugh to be 60 in December
Originally posted by LVJay:
COOL, thx!!

Just wondering, was the announcer drunk (00:15 thru 00:57)... does NOT have facts straight... Mike Mccoy--Niners HC.... Harbaugh to be 60 in December

Yeah that was the first mistake. then they said vernis davis, colon (body part) kaepernick, then other guy says richard c**t (female part), was so full of mistakes, was hard to watch. Was fun though by the end they were just so let down by the Chargers they almost turned to 49ers fans.
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:
@whoamI

I always record the game on my DVR, but I dont know how to transfer them to my computer. Is this an easy thing to do? I'd like to put the complete season on CD.

I think you would need a third party device like a HD PVR or something to record it from your tv to your computer. Not too sure about that though.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I LOVE YOU OP.

YESSSS!!! Charger game is up!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
COOL, thx!!

Yeah that was the first mistake. then they said vernis davis, colon (body part) kaepernick, then other guy says richard c**t (female part), was so full of mistakes, was hard to watch. Was fun though by the end they were just so let down by the Chargers they almost turned to 49ers fans.
those two clowns are the effin worst!!!

Worst I have seen in pre-season games besides Dennis O'Donnell (especially when newer at it 5+ years ago) was the Raiders guy. I'm not Wisconsin so it's not like I have a vendetta against the Raiders. It's just they were such big homers they are hard to listen to. Shame because I think Greg Papa knows his stuff and has a nice voice and maybe could be a potential national guy. As for the Chargers with Dan Fouts being a national guy should be better then what they were. Tim Ryan I usually like since he live in the Bay Area and knows the team but from the sounds of it he was off on a lot this year. Bringing back Takeo Spikes made no sense, Asomugha possibly being cut because we brought in Wright and then the last game Daniels going to PS and apparently not know Seneca was retiring/getting released. Can't confirm that though because again I was listening to Chargers broadcast.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Worst I have seen in pre-season games besides Dennis O'Donnell (especially when newer at it 5+ years ago) was the Raiders guy. I'm not Wisconsin so it's not like I have a vendetta against the Raiders. It's just they were such big homers they are hard to listen to. Shame because I think Greg Papa knows his stuff and has a nice voice and maybe could be a potential national guy. As for the Chargers with Dan Fouts being a national guy should be better then what they were. Tim Ryan I usually like since he live in the Bay Area and knows the team but from the sounds of it he was off on a lot this year. Bringing back Takeo Spikes made no sense, Asomugha possibly being cut because we brought in Wright and then the last game Daniels going to PS and apparently not know Seneca was retiring/getting released. Can't confirm that though because again I was listening to Chargers broadcast.
Surprised, coming from Tim. Nonetheless, he gives us our props (I like him)...
COOL, thx!!

one of those "clowns" is Dan Fouts, who actually did 49ers preseason games in the 90's on KPIX before being snatched by ABC for MNF in 2000? (the year of the Dennis Miller experiment) Fouts > O'Donnell IMO
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
COOL, thx!!

one of those "clowns" is Dan Fouts, who actually did 49ers preseason games in the 90's on KPIX before being snatched by ABC for MNF in 2000? (the year of the Dennis Miller experiment) Fouts > O'Donnell IMO

Oh, shiznet ... my bad, I didn't even recognize.

It must've only been O'Donnell that was drunk. Usually, Fouts is all about straight football talk and not trying to be funny... I remember when Dennis was on call with him and Fouts was like [why in the hell is the funny guy here for]
Oh, shiznet ... my bad, I didn't even recognize.

It must've only been O'Donnell that was drunk. Usually, Fouts is all about straight football talk and not trying to be funny... I remember when Dennis was on call with him and Fouts was like [why in the hell is the funny guy here for]

lemme clarify:

Dan Fouts + drunk dude = San Diego's CBS preseason announcers (what's uploaded, and was used by NFLN)

Dennis O'Donnell + Tim Ryan = SF Bay Area's CBS preseason announcers (what most people here on WZ saw)

Fouts and O'Donnell IIRC did announce together in the 90's, or maybe O'Donnell was the sideline reporter then...there was also that Kwan filipino looking dude