!!!!!! ARIZONA GAME UPLOADED !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
^^^ whoa

Gotta love Saturday night posts....lol
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Sep 22, 2013 at 1:54 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Talk softly and carry a big stick.

The mantra of Seattle is talk like you have a big stick and talk loudly even though you dont.

Was that your superbowl Seattle? You think you beat the 49ers because you had it gamed the whole way for one game that everyone knew was a joke?

What will you do when you are sitting at home watching the playoffs again with your loud stupid beligerent mouth going off about how you were robbed?

I live in northern California close to the Oregon border. The area is simply a loud mouthed bunch of uneducated crackers that are no better than the inner city punks. They choose to be idiots. They promote it. They should be stamped out. The world would be better. That said, Rednecks who want to be from Alabama living in northern california and inner city punks stink.

There is a reason real teams representing good people win.

San Francisco. New York. Dallas.

We are not ignorant aholes.

Why you mad bro?
Anyway, thanks again whomeam for all the work. Yesterday, we noted that there was a clear Roman pattern (from the Indy game). We typically run and then pass on every down in the first half. Then in the second, we pass and then run. But the point is, whatever the first down play is, we do the other on the next. Can this be any easier to defend? I'm wondering if anyone else has the time to review the first two games to see if this pattern continues to hold true and this is one of the (main) reasons why it seemed like Seattle and Indy were in our offensive huddle with each play.
BUMP
  • B-52
  • Veteran
So, this thread will be updated with a VICTORY game...about time!
Bump. Game has been uploaded but I was at a job interview all day, sorry.
  • B-52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Whomeam:

No apologies necessary! You da man!

Originally posted by Whomeam:

Your job is to upload videos here. How dare you seek other employment.

Thanks for the uploads tho.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
any chance for a 720p version?
Thank you! What a great gift to all 9er fans!
the girl who opens the thursday night football song is pretty hot
Share 49ersWebzone