There are 189 users in the forums

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
For those who care, NFLN will be showing the SD/SF game next thursday live.

Thanks, AB.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
For those who care, NFLN will be showing the SD/SF game next thursday live.

Thanks, AB.

No problem. I hope tonight goes well. Want to see the 2nd, 3rd and 4th QBs play, looking forward to Daniels most.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Heres for Kaep having more than 5 snaps tonight
I don't care how many snaps Kap gets as long as he sits down healthy.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
The Chiefs just came off a 2-14 season, they can afford to be patient with Jenkins. Don't think they will cut Jenkins. Jenkins may have a reputation for being undersized but he gives them the dimension of quickness and speed that they don't have.

Dexter Mccluster says hi, and along with quickness and speed he can also catch!

And they'll keep both.
So is McCoy gonna play or what
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
So is McCoy gonna play or what

I would say no...? If Colt gets injured, they're stuck with him.
All I want to see tonight is KW or Patton make some plays, preferably while Kaep is still in.
Originally posted by THEB:

+20 lmao. I wanna see kaep in at least for the entire first quarter, maybe into the middle of the second.
We know Kap is the starter ... let's let him refine his game in practice where it's safer. No need to prove anything tonight.

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
All I want to see tonight is KW or Patton make some plays, preferably while Kaep is still in.

I also hope to see Baldwin in with Kaep. HIs biggest issue was his hands, so i wanna see if he can handle kaep's fastballs.
I think Baldwin's biggest issue wasn't hands but attitude. He seems rejuvenated to be in SF. Let's hope :)
Originally posted by Scoots:
We know Kap is the starter ... let's let him refine his game in practice where it's safer. No need to prove anything tonight.

see, thats the thing. he is the starter, but it is getting a little tiresome to keep talking about practice. I mean the last thing i remember, was the overthrow to hall i think. would of loved to have seen him after that drive again.

no better practice than when u have another teams defense playing against you, in an actual game, to see his flow on offense and the production of the WR's with their starting QB.

Like allen iverson said, we talking bout practice,.... practice
[ Edited by Jersey9er on Aug 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by Scoots:

see, thats the thing. he is the starter, but it is getting a little tiresome to keep talking about practice. I mean the last thing i remember, was the overthrow to hall i think. would of loved to have seen him after that drive again.

no better practice than when u have another teams defense playing against you, in an actual game, to see his flow on offense and the production of the WR's with their starting QB.

Like allen iverson said, we talking bout practice,.... practice

...until your starter gets hurt. I see the logic but I love how Harbs plays it safe.
Originally posted by THEB:

The only thing I'll drink to regarding Kap snaps is that he gets every regular and post-season snap this year except for when they're so far ahead that it's garbage time and the backup is finishing out the game. I couldn't care less how many snaps he takes in pre-season.
Share 49ersWebzone