LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hawkins is OK. He just needs to calm the sh*t down. He might have a chance on the team.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Decisions, decisions..............except for Latrell Hawkins. He's history.

Hawkins is history ? No way !! Not happening !!

The guy is on the bubble. He makes two plays, and acts like a fool after each one.

Harbaugh scolds him after the first one, and then Hawkins does it again.

I think he just got himself cut.

He is not on the bubble anymore I can guarantee you.

It will be him or Hall. Game 4
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Bummer for Thomas. Sometimes one big play can get you a roster spot. Missed opportunity there.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Vikings O Coordinator is a f**kin genius lol
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Quinton Patton makes me excited to see his potential during the regular season

Patton and Baldwin were both better than AJ ever was.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Let's not blow it out of proportion here, is only a preseason game. He will be told off by Harbaugh, end of story. Meanwhile, Harbaugh knows he has found our return guy. Trust me, Harbaugh and his coaching staff will be looking at that return film and drooling all over it.

You might be right. Let's see what happens. I have been wrong before. Maybe, I am just too pissed at Hawkins.

Originally posted by buck:
Let's not blow it out of proportion here, is only a preseason game. He will be told off by Harbaugh, end of story. Meanwhile, Harbaugh knows he has found our return guy. Trust me, Harbaugh and his coaching staff will be looking at that return film and drooling all over it.

You might be right. Let's see what happens. I have been wrong before. Maybe, I am just too pissed at Hawkins.
At least the drives ended with scores
But coach it came down like a punt
Harbs said McCoy is the backup

HES A GONER

My biggest impression from the game. Damn the starting D looked sexy.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by olapac:
He wasn't making our team, but there are other teams out there desperate for playmakers. I saw the Jets game yesterday - their skill guys are TERRIBLE and he would make an immediate impact. He's auditioning for other teams, but who's gonna sign a guy that gets 3 personal foul penalties in one game???

Two were one the return, but one those turned down. He got another on the reception.

Are those the three or did he have another one?
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Harbs said McCoy is the backup

HES A GONER

lol traded tomorrow for another teams disappointing backup QB. I will piss my pants if that happens.
who ever drafted ponder should loose his job. what a terrible pick!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
RE: Hawkins

You can fix boneheaded stuff. You can't fix no talent. They'll keep him because he's got talent.
Share 49ersWebzone