There are 248 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 3)

Damn Cassel scared
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Decisions, decisions..............except for Latrell Hawkins. He's history.


Hawkins is history ? No way !! Not happening !!

2 taunting penalties in the same game, made harbaugh waste a timeout because he was lined up wrong. His spot is far from garaunteed
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Corey with the pressure.

He looks very explosive off the snap.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Corey with the pressure.

The Lemonade Man
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
These Wilfs suck as corrupt businessmen. Eddie D knew how to handle his s**t. He should come in, finance the stadium and buy the Vikings, just feed us their good players.

They don't deserve Eddie
Originally posted by tohara3:
Damn Cassel scared

Threw the ball 10 yards out of bounds on 4th down lol.
Hawkins is a knucklehead but that can be worked on. No need to cut a productive player.

And based on what we have seen BJ should be the 2. Not many QB's has looked as good in pre-season as he has this year. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get calls about BJ Monday morning.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by braap49er:
What number is okoye

#78

Manu Tuiasosopo

And Pierce Holt

And IIR Archie Reese

I really liked pierce holt

then he signed with atl, remembered he sucked... and disappeared from earth
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
That 7 points the refs Colt gave em still sickens me to the high heavens

In preseason? C'mon man! Save it for when it counts.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Decisions, decisions..............except for Latrell Hawkins. He's history.


Hawkins is history ? No way !! Not happening !!

2 taunting penalties in the same game, made harbaugh waste a timeout because he was lined up wrong. His spot is far from garaunteed

Don't forget the taking off the helmet penalty.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

DL Lawrence Okoye hobbles off after getting banged on right knee.

Good, so we can IR him for the year
Seems like all NBC is talking about is Minnesota.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
These Wilfs suck as corrupt businessmen. Eddie D knew how to handle his s**t. He should come in, finance the stadium and buy the Vikings, just feed us their good players.

They don't deserve Eddie

Yeah, obviously not. Wilfs just suck though.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Corey with the pressure.

He looks very explosive off the snap.
Very. I was waiting for a flag
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,264
schep!!!!!