There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 3)

These Wilfs suck as corrupt businessmen. Eddie D knew how to handle his s**t. He should come in, finance the stadium and buy the Vikings, just feed us their good players.
Okoye with the tackle.
Is Randle Randle's son?
Okoye had no idea where the RB was.
What number is okoye
Originally posted by NavyNinerFan:
Wasn't Cassel a decent QB once? He looks really bad

You can only micro-manage a QB for so long before defenses take away the few things they're good at.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:
Does anyone see the point in keeping any RB besides Gore, Hunter, James, Dixon, Patton? Jewels and the other guy have shown nothing. Please don't waste the roster spot.

Patton isn't a RB, but there was no competition at RB for us the preseason. If anything, maybe Dixon needed to prove he's still working hard. It's always been Gore, Hunter, James, and Dixon (and Lattimore on the NFI list).
Yikes. Patton was a typo. I meant Lattimore. Too much multi tasking.

Who the hell is their third stringer?
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
poor, okoye. he plays so high he has no leverage.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by braap49er:
What number is okoye

Originally posted by jimrat:
Okoye looks good inside

To bad he doesn't play good
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

He managed a great Patriots team after Brady got hurt, then signed a huge contract

ala Matt Flynn

That team didn't even make the Playoffs though.

Although they were 11-5 with Cassel under center.
That 7 points the refs Colt gave em still sickens me to the high heavens
  • Disp
  • Veteran
I don't think Okoye made the tackle. He got blown up the last 2 plays after getting pressure the play before from what I saw.
All facets of this game looked better. Even the back up QBs, and sorry #2's on the OL are at least a little better. Definately more production from WR. Baldwin, Collie, Hawkins & Patten.....we'll be fine.