There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 3)

Wow Thomas
Back to the taunting penalties, they just seem wrong. Nobody is offended by player celebration. As a fan, I love it when 49ers do something worth celebrating, and hate it when the other team does it. That's how it should be.

Goodell was probably the kid who got his ass kicked playing football, and went and cried to mommy when the other kids taunted him.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Aug 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM ]
I think we're going to win a few games guys. Team is looking good
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Idiot. You a Stanford guy

Yeah, so is Sherman
Cooper Trooper
Nice play Cooper
cassel looks like complete sh*t
Wasn't Cassel a decent QB once? He looks really bad
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Okoye looks good inside
Nice power by the discuss thrower.
Cassel playing against 3rd stringers. It's the only way he's going to be effective.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Back to the taunting penalties, they just seem wrong. Nobody is offended by player celebration. As a fan, I love it when 49ers do something worth celebrating, and hate it when the other team does it. That's how it should be.

Goodell was probably the kid who got his ass kicked playing football, and went and cried to mommy when the other kids taunted him.

While i agree, rules are the rules. And no one else on our team is having a hard time with it except Hawkins. He's being a knucklehead
Daniels has made a lot of nice passes in the past two games. I understand he's playing against the 2nd/3rd teams but his reads and passes are on point. This is Madden or NCAA where the ability of what you can do varies on the overall of the players your playing against. BJ is a rookie and some of those guys he's playing against have been in the league for multiple years. Some people just have that "it" and you can see it with BJ. I follow him on IG and he seems like a smart, reserved kid who just loves to play football. I think it's time we give him some burn with the 1st team.
Originally posted by NavyNinerFan:
Wasn't Cassel a decent QB once? He looks really bad

He managed a great Patriots team after Brady got hurt, then signed a huge contract

ala Matt Flynn
Okoye makes the tackle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!