LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Very poor taste bro

Sorry. Somebody said he went full retard. I've had maybe just 1 beer to many.

People with autisms / retardation are not funny I agree.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Very poor taste bro

Yes that isn't funny.
[ Edited by jvangeystel on Aug 25, 2013 at 7:46 PM ]
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
that was a rainbow dix
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
yall need to stop over hyping Daniels...we need to see him pass more to be honest.

It's not like anybody is calling him a superstar here....we are talking back up QB. The kid moves the ball and has a more acceptable skill set in comparison to our starter, he is earning a roster spot not a trip to the pro bowl....relax.

Still has value running the scout team emulating RW, RG3, etc.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
BJ is a stud !! If you cut him he will be claimed I can guarantee you.

He simply is not going to be cut, no way, now how.
On a positive note st has been covering well
Well I'm satisfied from what I saw tonight. Seems like a nice progression from last season. Great TD drive by the first team. The defense was great throughout the game. I'm ready for the season to start!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
BJ needs to play after Kap next game to see how he plays against better players

Kaep wont play next week.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Hawkins is having a great game !

30 yards in penalties alone

I know is all these new taunting rules. Forget about that, just look at his plays.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by buck:
Hawkins just got himself cut. idiot.

Agree

Yeah pisses me off to see him act like that. I know your excited but you aren't a lock to make this team even with your talent!

Bummer man...

I wish Harbaugh would've pulled a Singletary there and freaked out on him and sent him to the locker room. Personally I think he should be cut immediately.

Decisions, decisions..............except for Latrell Hawkins. He's history.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
yall need to stop over hyping Daniels...we need to see him pass more to be honest.

It's not like anybody is calling him a superstar here....we are talking back up QB. The kid moves the ball and has a more acceptable skill set in comparison to our starter, he is earning a roster spot not a trip to the pro bowl....relax.

some saying he is special and he is a lock for the #2 job...I just want to see him pass more, because some are hyping him too much and as soon as he struggles alittle these same folks will bash him like crazy because their expectations are too high.
Originally posted by dhp318:
I thought McCoy looked pretty good today, despite the INT. McCoy #2, maybe Daniels #3
Maybe Daniels 3. Cmon man!
Originally posted by dhp318:
I thought McCoy looked pretty good today, despite the INT. McCoy #2, maybe Daniels #3

The pick and the air mail were pretty bad, if we can get something for him, I would take it.... But I think he played well enough to not just dump him for nothing until the preseason is over and we have to pick between him and Wallace, unless BJ keeps this up in the remainder here and next week.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
BJ needs to play after Kap next game to see how he plays against better players

Kaep won't be playing in the next game.
Share 49ersWebzone