LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Offense: Baldwin, McDonald and Daniels - later on, can Looney show us something?
Defense: Nnamdi, Reid, Lemonier
if the chiefs cut aj jenkins would he be practice squad eligible---would be sadly ironic if he ended back on niners practice squad
Originally posted by hofer36:
if the chiefs cut aj jenkins would he be practice squad eligible---would be sadly ironic if he ended back on niners practice squad

waste of a PS spot IMHO

The Chiefs just came off a 2-14 season, they can afford to be patient with Jenkins. Don't think they will cut Jenkins. Jenkins may have a reputation for being undersized but he gives them the dimension of quickness and speed that they don't have.

It would be funny as hell too.
I highly doubt he would sign back to our practice squad with the rough media and fan base he must perceive here. Plus I think Chiefs would have to eat his salary. I am sure Andy Reid has a Desean Jackson like role for AJJ there

Chiefs won't cut him. It'll cost them too much and they don't have any decent receivers.
The Chiefs are not going to cut AJ Jenkins. That's just silly.
So ready to see the team in action tonight!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

we gon' lose
Wonder if McCoy will play? If they plan on trading him or releasing him doesn't pay for him to take reps from other players. Although, maybe we still might keep him so he could get some time.

A Few Players I Will Be Watching:
Daniels - Hopefully he gets a lot of time.
Austin Collie, Chad Hall, Chuck Jacobs - Fight for the last spot.
Jon Baldwin and Quinton Patton - The newcomers let's see what they can show although keep in mind it's early for Baldwin.
Gray, Celek - Want to see Gray get some more passes his way. McDonald getting good amount of reps to get ready for week 1.
Reid - Should get plenty of reps to get him ready for week 1

I'd like to see less turnovers, less penalties and some good offense resulting in td drives. Also, continued great play on defense and some improvement on ST.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 25, 2013 at 11:52 AM ]
For those who care, NFLN will be showing the SD/SF game next thursday live.
I know JH plans to play 5 QBs tonight, but I hope Kaep gets at least 3 series in. He's our starter, but he's still a young player that needs all the exposure he can get. I'd give him a quarter's worth of play (minimum 3 series).
[ Edited by hospcenter on Aug 25, 2013 at 12:37 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
The Chiefs just came off a 2-14 season, they can afford to be patient with Jenkins. Don't think they will cut Jenkins. Jenkins may have a reputation for being undersized but he gives them the dimension of quickness and speed that they don't have.

Dexter Mccluster says hi, and along with quickness and speed he can also catch!
Share 49ersWebzone