There are 204 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Whats up with Mario Manningham?

  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,265
Originally posted by xcfan:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Two-three weeks after the bye, Patton could be joining as well.

cut kyle at that time.
i do want to see james do the returns this week. if he does get the chance, and he does better than kyle (which is probable) then you have to look at that idea. i like kyle, defended him after the giants game but I do not drink his bathwater. six games into the season he is not making plays
Yea Williams isn't doing anything spectacular...dude is horrible in the return game
Let's see how he does if he not close enough let him go.. He is a bearly #2 #3 decent. So I don't think he gonna be much better than what we have already
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,265
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea Williams isn't doing anything spectacular...dude is horrible in the return game
yep, i like him but come on, a few catches, he fair catches everything and stumbles out to the 20 yard line. hell terry kirby did better than that. we need a shot in the arm there and james is the most likely candidate,, but i derailed this thread, mario will help us out so much but again,, do not rush him, its like pulling teeth but we are getting it done without him
I sure hope he's ready to go after the BYE. Sure we can get by the Titans and Jaguars without him but New Orleans? We will get beat up in the worst way if we don't get help by then. Get well Mario!
Originally posted by felix0831:
Let's see how he does if he not close enough let him go.. He is a bearly #2 #3 decent. So I don't think he gonna be much better than what we have already

Mario (when healthy) is better than every active receiver named Boldin or VD. Kap trusts him and they had pretty good chemistry before he went down. I mean, we'll have to see with him because nothing is guaranteed but if/when he's mentally and physically prepared, his presence will be an upgrade for the receiving core/passing game.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,465
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Think we get Purcell in the lineup if Dorsey isn't quite ready?

I dont see any other options unless theyre going to roll wirh Dial and TJE which is dumb.

i know we are getting by but it is kind of scary when you got two guys who are playing hurt and depth is razor thin. i am pretty sure at least one of these three guys will plays sunday

Purcell held his own (albeit during preseason).

I wonder if they'll let Dial and/or Tank get any reps in either game, especially if it's during mop-up duty (if we're up by a lot in 4th qtr).
Originally posted by LVJay:
Purcell held his own (albeit during preseason).

I wonder if they'll let Dial and/or Tank get any reps in either game, especially if it's during mop-up duty (if we're up by a lot in 4th qtr).

I think Carradine will definitely be active. Theyre going to let him lose on pasaing downs.
Any ideas on when we'll see Manningham in the Red and Gold? Maybe after the bye?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Any ideas on when we'll see Manningham in the Red and Gold? Maybe after the bye?


That would be my guess. We need some help out there so I hope its not later than that. I'd love to see him in there against the Saints.
he said that his repaired knee is stronger than his other knee
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he said that his repaired knee is stronger than his other knee

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he said that his repaired knee is stronger than his other knee

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he said that his repaired knee is stronger than his other knee

Deer Antler Spray,, him and Crabtree have been sharing
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he said that his repaired knee is stronger than his other knee



LOL