There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Whats up with Mario Manningham?

So is Manningham going to start practicing this week???? Have there been any updates beyond him being available after Week 6?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
So is Manningham going to start practicing this week???? Have there been any updates beyond him being available after Week 6?

he will be available to start practicing, doesnt mean that he will

havent heard when he was gonna be back practicing, everyone on the pup/nfi list can start practicing, but are allowed up to 5 weeks to actually start practicing

holy s**t at all the practicing
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Oct 13, 2013 at 7:26 PM ]
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
he will be available to start practicing, doesnt mean that he will

havent heard when he was gonna be back practicing, everyone on the pup/nfi list can start practicing, but are allowed up to 5 weeks to actually start practicing

holy s**t at all the practicing

If he starts practicing this week I'm thinking he'll be back to play vs the Panthers after the bye week.
Hope so. I saw a lot of good things from him last year as a possession receiver. Think he can help us out bigtime opposite Boldin and Davis.
He can get open, that's the main thing - Kap was using him quite a lot before the injury.
We're talking about practice man.
let us hope he returns soon, we need another option in the pass game, It won't be immediate though, kaep barely has any work with him, mihael will be the differene maker, they will return to from fast due to how mike and kaep like to play a similar game with the ball, one of the reasons boldin has fit in so well is other than size they are very similar
Realistically, how quick is he going to be on that knee this year? Knee injuries always take a couple of years to get back to full speed (unless your name is Adrian Peterson).
All we basically know is 6 or 7 guys are eligible to start practice this week. Yes, practice is the buzzword of the week.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Realistically, how quick is he going to be on that knee this year? Knee injuries always take a couple of years to get back to full speed (unless your name is Adrian Peterson).

Manningham on one leg still is likely better than the other receivers besides Boldin.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

Manningham on one leg still is likely better than the other receivers besides Boldin.

I hope that's true
Originally posted by Buchy:
He can get open, that's the main thing - Kap was using him quite a lot before the injury.

If I remember correctly, Kap's first two throws during his first start were to Manningham. I sure miss his shiftiness.

True.
We gon put some lube on him and ease him in slowly into Roman's scheme.
Over or under on if this guy is on the active roster for gameday this weekend? Im gonna go out on a limb and say if his leg is healthy, which it should be, he will get a shot to play immediately.