There are 232 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Whats up with Mario Manningham?

Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by cciowa:
baldwin has been sick in his defense,,, i think he will contribute as the last half of the year goes

Good point and it can only help his situation having another competent receiver in the fold. If he gets healthy he has a really good opportunity to excel once Mario gets back to balling.

Sick?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Manningham caught a TD in practice. Woot!

I wish there was a video to see how he is moving.
edit.....

Oh my god we need another receiver

The 49ers certainly could use help at the position. No wideout other than Anquan Boldin has caught a touchdown for them this season. The team's second-leading pass catcher at the position, Kyle Williams,ranks 103rd in the league among wideouts in receiving yards.

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/10/49ers-notes-manningham-td-sparks-welcome-back-celebration.html#storylink=cpy

our #2 WR is 103rd in the league.......

Phhhhhffffew I though you were gonna tell me Kyle Williams was last in the league, at least hes not #104.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by cciowa:
baldwin has been sick in his defense,,, i think he will contribute as the last half of the year goes

Good point and it can only help his situation having another competent receiver in the fold. If he gets healthy he has a really good opportunity to excel once Mario gets back to balling.

Sick?
sick,ill.. he has missed practice. i guess that is a jonb.excuse
Good news.

Wide receiver Mario Manningham may be a couple weeks away from suiting up for the 49ers again, but a touchdown catch in practice sparked a team-wide celebration here.

"Everyone just went nuts, welcoming him back," offensive coordinator Greg Roman said.

Great news, no hella great news! Just read the artical on the front page as well. :) getting closer til he appears in actual games
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Oh come on, Kyle only had 17 fair catches coming IN to the Titans game. That's not much is it? LMAO

He had one punt return of 14 yards called back because of a penalty. On second thought, It might have been 19 yards.

I am pretty sure that gave us our worst starting position of the game.

Perhaps, we should be hoping for successful fair catches.

Lol it was a 22 yard return! But as long as he handles the ball n we dont give it away im happy! Seeing ginn wit panthers, his quickness brought memories of his kr-pr tds vs seattle in 11! As long as our sp teams keep pinning them back its all good. Positive take is we can run out more clock on sustained drives
Originally posted by frankie:
Great news, no hella great news! Just read the artical on the front page as well. :) getting closer til he appears in actual games

they're saying he's not gonna play sunday. i'm not upset at that.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:

they're saying he's not gonna play sunday. i'm not upset at that.

Im not neither! Tho its great hearing he is having good practices! That injury was gruesome, and a grueling rehab! Our guys are coming back.........i aint mad about that lol
Originally posted by Kolohe:

edit.....

The 49ers certainly could use help at the position. No wideout other than Anquan Boldin has caught a touchdown for them this season. The team's second-leading pass catcher at the position, Kyle Williams,ranks 103rd in the league among wideouts in receiving yards.

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/10/49ers-notes-manningham-td-sparks-welcome-back-celebration.html#storylink=cpy

Phhhhhffffew I though you were gonna tell me Kyle Williams was last in the league, at least hes not #104.

I would LOL at that but...it's so damn sad!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

edit.....

:) mario caught a td cheer up bro
Mario is getting primed and ready to take off! Can't wait to see him opposite Boldin...then Crabtreee, oh s**t it is going to get good in december, f**k Christmas presents, just give me a complete receiving core!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Mario is getting primed and ready to take off! Can't wait to see him opposite Boldin...then Crabtreee, oh s**t it is going to get good in december, f**k Christmas presents, just give me a complete receiving core!

And for us to annihilate the CAWKS on MNF!

edit.....

edit.....

More like it :D
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

And for us to annihilate the CAWKS on MNF!