There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Whats up with Mario Manningham?

Has anybody heard how far along he is in his recovery? When will he be ready to play?
My sources have told me that he is not taking his rehab seriously and has been missing sessions.
Originally posted by susweel:
My sources have told me that he is not taking his rehab seriously and has been missing sessions.

he went to Rehab for his nose
i think ppl are expecting too much out of him in terms of recovery. he got hurt at end of DEC and it was a bad knee injury. not everyone is peterson. i would be suprised if he did much the first 6 games or so.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Aug 9, 2013 at 1:36 PM ]
  • Chico
  • Veteran
My uncle's sister's brother's cousin said he rollin with the homies and not taking his rehab seriously
He's making pointless threads in niner talk.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

lol pointless? Our receiving core is garbage. I think he is an improvement from everybody besides Boldin.
Be back and be effective? If we're lucky, post-season
Originally posted by pdizo916:

I would feel much more confident with our WR's with Kyle Williams and Manningham back.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
he went to Rehab for his nose

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Manningham will start season on PUP list, Harbaugh said.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

figured that.

whats the word on KW?
Originally posted by Jcool:

Hoping he would be back by week 3, but oh well.
He'll be back, remember its a long season, so it is not how you start but how you finish, just look at the last three superbowl winners, they struggled gelled together when all their pieces came together during the seaosn. Many of them from injuries... How to play the niners in the playoff, when, hopefully we have Boldin, Williams, Manningham and Crabtree back.

As each one comes back, though the season, it will add a new wrinkle to the offense and give the defense something to mull over.