There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 2)

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Trying to hide Daniels. I don't agree. Cut Colt or Scott should have kept Josh Johnson.

Yup wish we still had Josh Johnson.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,631
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

-Daniels get a half quarter to quarter at QB (unless we are hiding him for next year)

I was curious to why he didn't receive any snaps at QB yesterday, and then came out as a KR, I was like, whut?

there are reports he has several suitors if he is released.
How long before this thread gets blocked
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

-Daniels get a half quarter to quarter at QB (unless we are hiding him for next year)

I was curious to why he didn't receive any snaps at QB yesterday, and then came out as a KR, I was like, whut?

there are reports he has several suitors if he is released.

Wouldn't be surprised, after all Russel Wilson did blaze a trail for all QBs who come from The Shire.
when was the last time we won in KC in the regular season?!?!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
when was the last time we won in KC in the regular season?!?!

better question is whens the last time we didnt lose by like 30+ points there



did i leave the iron on ?
Originally posted by crabman82:
better question is whens the last time we didnt lose by like 30+ points there

We do seem to get our ass kicked there with regularity.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
How long before this thread gets blocked

the perpetually butt-hurt will do everything in their power to make it so..
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

-Daniels get a half quarter to quarter at QB (unless we are hiding him for next year)

I was curious to why he didn't receive any snaps at QB yesterday, and then came out as a KR, I was like, whut?

there are reports he has several suitors if he is released.

Yeah teams would likely pick him up. He's got a chance to make this team as well since he can do kickoffs, punts, tailback, wr, qb... he might be too versatile to cut and also Tolzien and McCoy are FAs after this year so unlikely we would bring both of them back so he would have a shot at 2nd/3rd qb next year. Going to be hard to cut him but with such a deep roster not sure there is room for him. Could always put him on PUP if he gets a hang nail.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
How long before this thread gets blocked

the perpetually butt-hurt will do everything in their power to make it so..

Agreed. Enjoy the ride OldMan.
The People that Say GO ALEX make 49er Fans look Bad Aka Bandwagon
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
The People that Say GO ALEX make 49er Fans look Bad Aka Bandwagon

Well, the better the chiefs do, the better the conditional draft pick. Besides, its an exhibition, calm down. Its not the Superbowl.
Originally posted by UKNiners:
Much luck to Alex. Class act. Definitely a role model, especially for young fans of the game.

Agree. Good luck to Alex. Ready for the game next Friday!