There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
I am curious to see how Eric Reid plays, I have to think he is going to get a lot of time since I think he will win the starting job even though he isn't number 1 on the depth chart..

ya im sure they want him to get as much time in the fire as possible. they have a lot of young guys to evaluate but i think its mostly a battle for CB spots
I am curious to see how Eric Reid plays, I have to think he is going to get a lot of time since I think he will win the starting job even though he isn't number 1 on the depth chart..

he's gonna get burnt all season.
I need to figure out how to watch this from the east coast.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Particularly by Sidney Rice and his bum knee... or whatever the f**k is wrong with him.
Originally posted by Chief:

you could probably watch it on a tv
Originally posted by mayo49:
Way too early for a report. Look for something prior to the opener.

• dmax
  • Veteran
GO 49ERS...ITS FOOTBALL AGAIN
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
PVR set for 1AM
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

you could probably watch it on a tv

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?icampaign=homepage_hottopics_PSL
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Aug 8, 2013 at 1:18 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

By who Percy Harvin?
I live in texas and NFL network is playing the 49er game at like midnight or something tonight. Got it on the DVR.
Got preseason live and I am going to attach my laptop to my tv in my living room with an hdmi cable and watch the game.

You could probably read the previous few posts in the guide to watch thread.
I wish I had wifi at my job. I'd watch it on my ipad. They've been blocking f**king updates on these computers lately so I can't up date flash. s**t better work or else I'm not doing any work.

Wiziwig forum
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Aug 8, 2013 at 1:40 PM ]