There are 134 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Alright, is time to break out some old school material !! LOL.

Let's go 9ers !!

• mod
  • Veteran
I just wanna see the field lol

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Not to be a Debbie downer, but anybody still feelin' a little glum about s**t? -Don't get me wrong, I'm f**king excited (just as before any first preseason game), and these vibes might just dissolve... but the feeling still seems bittersweet. I feel like this team is running off of the same sentiments, and it will either fuel them to another Superbowl, or crash and burn into a mediocre playoff loss in the first round.
I normally dont care about the outcome of preseason games but I hope we win this one so I dont have to hear all my bronco friends try and talk s**t
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Not to be a Debbie downer, but anybody still feelin' a little glum about s**t? -Don't get me wrong, I'm f**king excited (just as before any first preseason game), and these vibes might just dissolve... but the feeling still seems bittersweet. I feel like this team is running off of the same sentiments, and it will either fuel them to another Superbowl, or crash and burn into a mediocre playoff loss in the first round.

no.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

no.

I know lol, I need to shut up, JETS (Just Enjoy This s**t).

who are those dorks around manning?
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

a black dude and two white dudes
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

a black dude and two white dudes

Isn't the guy on the right Riley Cooper?
i wanna see tolzien, mccoy, and bj daniels look in action.
lol white receivers
I'm curious to see McCoy too. How he would look on a real team.
Share 49erswebzone