Originally posted by NinerDan:
Here are my observations from the ten yard line of tonight's game:
- Second team wide receivers didn't get open and ran poor routes
- AJ Jenkins doesn't look like a player. He played many snaps, got open only twice, fumbled, got blown up on a block, and simple fell down on a cut with no one near him.
- Tolzien has a funny throwing motion and the ball doesn't come out fast. He didn't play well and got no help from the WRs. I have always been a fan but I want to see what BJ Daniels has.
- Okoye looked like a beast. Then they snapped the ball and he got pushed back five yards out of the play.
- McDonald did his best impression of Delanie Walker; awesome catch one play, easy drop another.
- Starting OLine unit opened up holes!
- Aldon looks like he is back from his injury.
- Even though Reid wasn't challenged in coverage, he is a beast in run support. He is decisive, lightning fast, and brings the lumber. If his coverage skills are as good, we will have one heck of a player.
- Haralson played like a man on a mission after missing a year. He is the backup we needed last year.
- Dixon is going to make the team. He ran with force and played all over the place.
- Schmidt has wheels running down the returner to prevent the touchdown.
- Ian Williams looks like the real thing, getting big time push on every play.
- Not sure why Fangio was crapping on Nnamdi. He covered and defensed the run well. He just looks big for a corner and matched up well against the bigger Denver receivers.
- Austin Collie ran good, clean routes. He looked good against the third string defenders but a good route is a good route.
- Lemonier looks like an Aldon clone. His long arms and wingspan are noticeable from a distance.
Nice 1st post