LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 327 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Yeah lol, people need to chill. -Last year (I recall without thinking) we couldn't stop Manning, Kaepernick looked like he was trying to figure out how to masturbate for the first time, and then we went on to beat GB in GB (for the first time since 1990), and went to the Superbowl.

This team plays p***y soft/rests its starters more than any other team during preseason (I keep trying to tell people this), Harbaugh isn't a f**king idiot, the pads will touch come September, and Aaron Rodgers will be running for his life again watching another California-native QB steal his dreams.
I think Collie will end up being our #2.
With so-so backups slinging the ball the majority of the game, it was hard to get a "great" read on a lot of the receivers. Though in limited reps, they seemed OK.

Very vanilla, as expected. Honestly, I'm anxious to see Patton play in a game. I think we already know what to expect from most of the other guys.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Well at least the starters looked good, I have no doubt if this was a real game 9ers would've owned them.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

boldin, collie, hall, jenkins/williams
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Well at least the starters looked good, I have no doubt if this was a real game 9ers would've owned them.

Yes
Originally posted by Kolohe:

YUP, and that's all that matters.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Now I must play madden and redeem our 49ERS!!!!!

Better yet, just watch this.

saw this last night

I saw it there in the Super Dome......
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

boldin, collie, hall, jenkins/williams

I could live with that, there is gonna be some tough decisions to make with Manningham, Osgood and Patton too. Jenkins better show something or I think he will be traded real soon.

Did James return any punts? If so, how did he do? Wasn't paying attention for much of the game.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Did James return any punts? If so, how did he do? Wasn't paying attention for much of the game.

Harbaugh chased him off the field with a zamboni.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Aug 8, 2013 at 9:23 PM ]
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
I saw it there in the Super Dome......

old fart

(jealous)
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 8, 2013 at 9:24 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Harbaugh chased him off the field with a zamboni.

I'd expect as much. Dude is crazy.

i think it was just hall and cox
Share 49ersWebzone