There are 229 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Disp:
The Broncos looked like crap. They scored 10 points with 4 turnovers.

+1
Originally posted by luis1985:
1st Game: Starters were great! Backups not so much. They were pretty terrible. Lots of mistakes but they are all correctable. Go 49ers!

Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Nick Moody@Moody54TMB 2m

Sweet baby Jesus, my knee is fine

Originally posted by braap49er:
Yes it was one game, but it was also one game for the broncos who looked light years ahead. But I have faith in the FO and coaches with the talent they bring to the field

Lol we have good depth at D, you can just notice the drop off from our first string to our second and third. Especially the QB play

Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Wow our back ups looked like horrid horse s**t, we will be in a rude awakening if someone gets hurt unless these kids step the eff up.

1 game.

Yes it was one game, but it was also one game for the broncos who looked light years ahead. But I have faith in the FO and coaches with the talent they bring to the field
Damn, its going to be 2011 all over again!!!!!

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Nick Moody@Moody54TMB 2m

COOOOOL
Originally posted by LVJay:

+1

Now I must play madden and redeem our 49ERS!!!!!
I liked the games McDonald, Cox, Collie and our pass rush put together. Kaep looked sharp or his series and Reid looks like he can bring the wood. Hopefully he can cover and wrap up too.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Nick Moody@Moody54TMB 2m

Retweeted by Matt Maiocco

COOOOOL

Thank God

Better yet, just watch this.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Better yet, just watch this.

saw this last night
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL you guys are hilarious, we always look like s**t in preseason, we haven't looked good in preseason since Singletary was around, and that's all I need to f**king say.

Thank you. Everyone in here pissing me off! lol Every five seconds people are dying and then asking about when Patton is going in lol!

Yeah lol, people need to chill. -Last year (I recall without thinking) we couldn't stop Manning, Kaepernick looked like he was trying to figure out how to masturbate for the first time, and then we went on to beat GB in GB (for the first time since 1990), and went to the Superbowl.

This team plays p***y soft/rests its starters more than any other team during preseason (I keep trying to tell people this), Harbaugh isn't a f**king idiot, the pads will touch come September, and Aaron Rodgers will be running for his life again watching another California-native QB steal his dreams.
Originally posted by Jcool:
LOL you guys are hilarious, we always look like s**t in preseason, we haven't looked good in preseason since Singletary was around, and that's all I need to f**king say.

Thank you. Everyone in here pissing me off! lol Every five seconds people are dying and then asking about when Patton is going in lol!

Yeah lol, people need to chill. -Last year (I recall without thinking) we couldn't stop Manning, Kaepernick looked like he was trying to figure out how to masturbate for the first time, and then we went on to beat GB in GB (for the first time since 1990), and went to the Superbowl.

This team plays p***y soft/rests its starters more than any other team during preseason (I keep trying to tell people this), Harbaugh isn't a f**king idiot, the pads will touch come September, and Aaron Rodgers will be running for his life again watching another California-native QB steal his dreams.

Aldon Smith will murder his soul.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Lol we have good depth at D, you can just notice the drop off from our first string to our second and third. Especially the QB play

Yeah, huge drop off. the donkeys defense was good, as well. If Niners do face them again in the SB, it might not be a blowout like the last time
I think it is safe to say that we have a stud QB. Once we shore up the WR position either by guys stepping up or through addition we will be set for years to come. I don't think we will see Kap regress from his 10 game start last year. Fans of other teams that think otherwise are in for a rude awakening
Share 49ersWebzone