There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

  • MarkD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,032
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Just saw Aldon & Von Miller give each other their jerseys (fresh one).

Awww how cute
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
why did peyton have his helmet on after the game when he hasnt played since the first quarter lol


Peyton being Peyton!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,736
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
why did peyton have his helmet on after the game when he hasnt played since the first quarter lol

right... he still shy or thinks someone gonna throw a battery at his azz
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,527
Originally posted by defenderDX:
I CANT WAIT TO SEE ALEX IN A GAME VS. US FOR THE FIRST TIME LOL

So if the 9ers lose that game to KC does that up the chances of getting the other 2nd round pick?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
I CANT WAIT TO SEE ALEX IN A GAME VS. US FOR THE FIRST TIME LOL

Gonna be a sour day when lemon-yay makes Alex pay. Niners all the way!!!
one catch, one fumble for our hero, AJ Jenkins..
Originally posted by defenderDX:
I CANT WAIT TO SEE ALEX IN A GAME VS. US FOR THE FIRST TIME LOL

The KC game tomorrow might be interesting.

He is supposed to be the best QB in the NFL.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Harbs did not look happy, Alex Smith is going to feel it next week.

alex smith is gonna torch us lol
With his d-licious spicy corndogs.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Harbs did not look happy, Alex Smith is going to feel it next week.

alex smith is gonna torch us lol

Yes we want to keep Alex healthy and get that draft pick up
Wow our back ups looked like horrid horse s**t, we will be in a rude awakening if someone gets hurt unless these kids step the eff up.
Originally posted by braap49er:
Wow our back ups looked like horrid horse s**t, we will be in a rude awakening if someone gets hurt unless these kids step the eff up.

1 game.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
why did peyton have his helmet on after the game when he hasnt played since the first quarter lol

right... he still shy or thinks someone gonna throw a battery at his azz

or he thought he was playing seattle and was expecting a late hit
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
one catch, one fumble for our hero, AJ Jenkins..

Jenkins has been hexed. Bad s**t happens when the ball is thrown his way lol.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,736
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Cleveland Browns are the only home team that really wanted it, so far... everyone else gives BJs, sux Cox and big Dix

And then they get VD and Crabs

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
What the hell was Okoye doing all the way back by the Safeties??

Playing a new position. The "redcoat".

LOL