There are 165 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
technically the shortest offseason since the '94 season ;)

Thanks buddy but a disappointing one so its the longest for me
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
technically the shortest offseason since the '94 season ;)

Thanks buddy but a disappointing one so its the longest for me

i feel ya
It's about f@#$ time this season is finally starting.
We gunna win.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Is Patton playing today?

yea except he's just gonna run routes out there vs. the Broncos and as ordered continue to not catch anything
im so wet
Originally posted by RonMexico:
im so wet

• Chief
  • Veteran
Anyone have a link to view the game tonight? The guide to watch on the internet is dead..
Originally posted by Chief:
Anyone have a link to view the game tonight? The guide to watch on the internet is dead..
http://firstrowus.eu/sport/american-football.html
NFL Network will be broadcasting the game at 12 AM EST supposedly.

Originally posted by awol36:
Originally posted by Chief:
http://firstrowus.eu/sport/american-football.html

I just added a bunch of links to the watching games on the internet thread as well.
So much to pay attention to in this game, you almost have to record it and re-watch!
2-1/2 Hours!
Battles I am looking forward to seeing this game and throughout the pre season:

1. WR's 2-6 (Williams, Jenkins, Patton, Lockette, Collie, Hall, Moore, Jacobs, Hawkins, Osgood) Manningham likely out this preseason

2. FS (Reid vs Dahl vs Spillman vs Robinson Reid is the most likely to win it but I want to see if the other guys are improved or not.)

3.CB's 3-6 (Brown/Rogers 1/2 although Rogers is technically 3 playing the slot. How will Asomugha, Brock, Cox, Cooper and Morris look (possibly Wright as well)

4. #2 and 3 QB (Colt McCoy is likely going to be the #2. #3 between Tolzien and Daniels should be interesting)

And the rest:

OLB (Brooks, Aldon, Parys, Lemonier are locks. Skuta vs Johnson 1 likely makes it. Although Johnson could get it and Skuta could go back to ILB if he struggles at OLB.

ILB (Wilhoite I think is the #3 ILB favorite. Leaves Moody, Stupar, Travis Johnson and possibly Skuta

DL Depth (Tukuafu vs Dobbs vs Okoye vs Jerod Eddie vs Divens vs Purcell, Dial should make the team even if injured. Will Okoye make it based on potential?)

#4 RB (Hampton vs Dixon vs Harper) Dixon has the advantage being a short yardage guy and ST guy. Hampton and Harper could surprise but not sure they make it with our depth and I don't think they will play ST but I could be wrong on that. If they do is it new to them?

Backup FB (Tukuafu vs Dixon) Both should see plenty of reps with Miller likely not playing much as he's cemented himself into one of the best FB's in the league. Hopefully both have improved. Tukuafu showed some promise but often false started and whiffed at times.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 8, 2013 at 3:35 PM ]
I think Dixon is going to do well. He looks like he's in great shape.
Share 49ersWebzone