There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Trent-Jim relationship issues? (pure conjecture...reading the tea leaves)

Baalke is way overrated as a GM
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Originally posted by niners94:
Stupid thread.

Then why post to it?

To let people know. Duh
Originally posted by susweel:
Baalke is way overrated as a GM

Um, no. He is a top GM. Of course, some posters always go OTT, and claim he walks on water. Baloney. But is the team better now than when he started?

Much better.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
I would say the problem is the coaching staff not using players correctly and calling the right plays for them. LaMichael James is too good a player to only be returning kicks (which 9/10 go through endzone anyway). There is a problem if you cant find a way to get him 1 on 1 in space with the ball in his hands. whether its a handoff or a (screen) pass.

McDonld TE was a bad pick. Despite his skill set, if he is only in there to block, we could have found a guy in round 6 to do the same thing.

Like someone mentioned earlier in this thread: Gore, Vernon, Manningham and Boldin is sufficient to at least have a decent offense. Instead on 1st down everyone knew it was a run up the middle for 1 yard. Then every throw was to Boldin between 5-10yards. No threat of anything further. Bad game plan and play calling. We could beat the Saints for sure with better calling.

This, its a horrible pick for the manner they've used him in. McDonald played WR and TE in college, why not line him out wide instead of Miller, find ways to get the ball to him, not one or two targets a game, he looks like a monster in the open field but since they refuse to utilize him in the passing game, we don't get to see it.

How do you guys came up with this conclusion... McDonald was used extensively in the Carolina game as a pass catching TE. Not sure I want to re-watch yesterday's game for this. But really ... just to block
I can't believe Baalke and his play calling!
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I can't believe and his throwing ability...and running out of bounds lol
Originally posted by 4ML:

And his pass blocking has been atrocious! Did you see him drop that pass too!
Originally posted by 4ML:

And his pass blocking has been atrocious! Did you see him drop that pass too!

lol...and Balke with those dumb challenges. Motherfukinbich GM is the real problem
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Where was this criticism last year or the year before
Originally posted by MarkD:
Where was this criticism last year or the year before

Well, last year...Balke wasn't calling time-outs when we didn't have one. Duh
Sorry, the real problem is Kap.
our drafts have been pretty s**tty lately and the fact we can never draft a WR is a concern, aj jenkins waste of a first f**king round pick is very disappointing.
the real problem is you not knowing how to spell his fricken name
[ Edited by PatrickWillis52 on Nov 18, 2013 at 2:54 PM ]
He sucks at drafting WRs and didn't fix that situation. He expected Moore, Kyle Williams and AJ Jenkins would get by with a young inexperienced QB until an injured MM and Crabs came back

This stupid plan backfired. A lot of us called this in the offseason.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
our drafts have been pretty s**tty lately and the fact we can never draft a WR is a concern, aj jenkins waste of a first f**king round pick is very disappointing.

LOL....wut?