There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Trent-Jim relationship issues? (pure conjecture...reading the tea leaves)

lock this thread PLEASE

We got the shaft all day again by the refs.

Seahawks are getting the breaks.

Once we get Crabtree, we will actually score points.
Kaepernick in his contract year isn't trying to run for 300 yards a game anymore.
A little adversity and everyone turns to knee-jerk reactions. Everything will workout . The coaches will make adjustments to scheme and personnel even if they have to wait until the off season, Kap will bounce back, and all will be good. I am by no means giving up on this year,but come on guys we can't lose hope now .
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
lock this thread PLEASE

Kaepernick in his contract year isn't trying to run for 300 yards a game anymore.
Next season is his final year of his rookie deal.
its the coaches on offense. they don't know what a forward pass is. Majority of the presnap formations are jumbo extra TE run plays. Why not go 43 wr and VD sets along with Gore in the backfield.
No offense, but it looks like after Kaep, WRs, Roman, Oline....Ballke is fair game too. I guess the next step is York. I really don't know what the correct answer is...or the order in which various ppl are responsible.

The 49ers would be very lucky to even make the playoffs.
lock this thread PLEASE

The thing about Crab is he was the man on third down last year. When he returns(as long as reasonably healthy) he will help move chains, pull coverage away from Q and Vernon, and help bring balance to the passing game.
those Brees touch passes killed us in the 3rd quarter.

WTF was that about?
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
its the coaches on offense. they don't know what a forward pass is. Majority of the presnap formations are jumbo extra TE run plays. Why not go 43 wr and VD sets along with Gore in the backfield.

I agree. I hate the one receiver formation the coaches insist on running out there. I'm not ready to say they are bad coaches (Roman is getting pretty close), I just wish they would be less stubborn and make in game adjustments when something is not working for a change.
WE HAD THE FUGGIN GAME IN OUR HANDS WITH THAT AHMAD BROOKS SACK INTO A INT.

BULLSHTI REFS AND THEIR BS

JUST LIKE THAT PI THAT THEY FOR SOME REASON MISSED.
The real problem is Harbaugh's compulsion to act impulsively. From throwing challenge flags to incorrectly assessing talent. Acting on impulse - the only thing Jim Harbaugh has a track record of. Oh and losing against the top teams in the NFL. He's got that down pat.
[ Edited by daWest on Nov 17, 2013 at 10:22 PM ]
You know what this 49er team reminds me of this year? The 2005 Pittsburgh Steelers. Got healthy & hot late, eeked into the playoffs as 6th seed, destroyed people on the road and beat a decent Seachicken team in the SB, I hope its not a pipe dream but that's what I want to happen.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
lol

real prob = da Yorks

Is it 2004 again?

sh!t is pouring
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Real prob = http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/washington-offensive-lineman-trent-williams-alleges-officials-insulted-233612996--nfl.html
Originally posted by strickac:
Jenkins was a bad pick, but Patton looks like he has some NFL game. Vance looks talented as well, even though he's not being utilized.

that there is the problem, the staff isn't developing the young talent and they are one by one flaming out of the team...

kyle williams is lucky he got cut, he got away from this WR cementary....
WE HAD THE FUGGIN GAME IN OUR HANDS WITH THAT AHMAD BROOKS SACK INTO A INT.

BULLSHTI REFS AND THEIR BS

JUST LIKE THAT PI THAT THEY FOR SOME REASON MISSED.

Howie Long agrees.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home