LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Trent-Jim relationship issues? (pure conjecture...reading the tea leaves)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crabman82:
2011 was a fabulous draft

sorry, meant 2010
Originally posted by KD49ers:

sorry, meant 2010

2010 was also good, iupati, davis, bowman
ding ding we have a winner

all these picks from this past draft and only one rookie is helping us? c'mon. plus 2011 draft was as bad draft as anyone could have. i don't think donahue even had a bad draft like that.

Knee jerk reacting.

And if you remember Donahue, you will remember that the drafting was crud. It just looked better because the team was real crud.

Anyone seriously comparing Baalke with TDon has no credibility. None.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

sorry, meant 2010

2010 was also good, iupati, davis, bowman

Originally posted by English:
ding ding we have a winner

all these picks from this past draft and only one rookie is helping us? c'mon. plus 2011 draft was as bad draft as anyone could have. i don't think donahue even had a bad draft like that.

Knee jerk reacting.

And if you remember Donahue, you will remember that the drafting was crud. It just looked better because the team was real crud.

Anyone seriously comparing Baalke with TDon has no credibility. None.

Now Baalke is being bashed for drafting Kap, a qb who is struggling after what, less than 25 starts.

Baalke has been excellent I will never pile on him he's got this roster stacked. we just need to use the talent he's assembled.

THAT BEING SAID

we should have drafted Jeffrey and not Jenkins
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Now Baalke is being bashed for drafting Kap, a qb who is struggling after what, less than 25 starts.

Who's only getting better. -Kap reminds me a lot of Rodgers in his first year as a starter (after already being in the league for 3 years), dude couldn't stop staring receivers down until 2010 (inherited Favre's arsenal, but couldn't deliver right away).
He can make up for all of it by drafting Mike Evans this year
this thread is dumb hes completely turned our team around...the draft is a gamble

he drafted hunter (who can start) and lattimore (who WILL start) and LMJ who can also be a huge weapon. were good at RB going forward, its on roman to find ways to use them. i think thats the main problem. get another creative mind on offense and this team puts up 30-40 points every week
Baalke is not the problem, it's the entire front office and how they are using players to fit their scheme and not putting the players in the best case to succeed. Imagine if they did not cut Cooper, everyone would be giving him praise. But then again, Cooper probably would never played on Sunday.
this thread is the real problem. you guys b***h too much
Can someone do a forehead slapping or eye rolling gif for this thread please? Thank you
Originally posted by xtm059:
this thread is the real problem. you guys b***h too much

Yeah. Baalke has been one of the high spots of this team. Peeps need to understand that the draft is a lottery. All you can do is give yourself the best chance of drafting winnings, there are no guarantees.

And his FA work has been outstanding as well.
Share 49ersWebzone