There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What song should Niners kick off to for 2013?

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Dude, it varies from team to team, but there's a good chance the team doesn't have a say in any of the music.
the Tony Montana Squad of 2011 disagrees with you

Possibly an exception. I think it's a collaboration between the players and the A/V staff.

Players chose it themselves
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/The-Tony-Montana-Squad/0114eaa9-41d7-46ac-b6d1-826903049268

"Future's song, which serves as tribute to the fictional lead character from the 1980s film Scarface, was requested by the players to be played as part of the team's weekly practice music. From there, it was demanded by San Francisco's kickoff team to be played before every kickoff at Candlestick Park."
[ Edited by hbomber040 on Aug 14, 2013 at 2:08 AM ]
A second selection..."You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet", classic by BTO.
Dude, it varies from team to team, but there's a good chance the team doesn't have a say in any of the music.
the Tony Montana Squad of 2011 disagrees with you

Possibly an exception. I think it's a collaboration between the players and the A/V staff.

Players chose it themselves
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/The-Tony-Montana-Squad/0114eaa9-41d7-46ac-b6d1-826903049268

"Future's song, which serves as tribute to the fictional lead character from the 1980s film Scarface, was requested by the players to be played as part of the team's weekly practice music. From there, it was demanded by San Francisco's kickoff team to be played before every kickoff at Candlestick Park."

Oh I get that they chose "Tony Montana," but I don't think that's an annual/regular thing. I think that was a rare occurrence where something in the locker room influenced the game day activities.
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Tony Montana

+1

+2

There is nothing wrong with Tony Montana. It has already nicely established an identity for our kick-off unit and it has plenty of attitude. Don't fix it if it ain't broke !

[ Edited by Rascal on Aug 15, 2013 at 4:11 AM ]
Eye of the tiger

[ Edited by VDSF on Aug 15, 2013 at 11:08 AM ]
I like the French Montana/e-40 remix.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
I like the French Montana/e-40 remix.

That new French Montana song lacks mojo...it has no hype, and the lyrical melody isn't catchy at all... I know he uses our guys names but seriously...lets find something else
[ Edited by simplyfloyd on Aug 16, 2013 at 1:55 PM ]
Last year at the Stick - "Burnin' Down the House"

I hope that's the name I hear it in the chorus
99 Problems but the stick ain't one?
Act right - yo gotti yg young jeezy