LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Mangini's Mess

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
word on the street that Trent and Jim are having a power struggle and Trent brought in Mangini to take over when Jim leaves.

hey dont shoot the messenger just something I heard from my sources deep within the organization.

My aunts friends husband works for the 49ers, and she told me this as well. F**king great.

implying york would let baalke fire harbaugh

word on the street is that the Yorks are worried about Harbaugh's heart condition and are lining up his replacements just in case
word on the street is, potato.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
What the f**k is going on in here?
People continuing to not get that when everyone constantly posts sarcastic garbage all the time the resulting headache ceases to be funny.
Anything sus says should be considered worthless. Just FYI
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

reported for slander
I have a fraternity brother who read on facebook that he knows someones who's Aunts friend has a husband who works at 49ers headquarters as a maintenance man. When Jed York said "take out the trash" he thought Mr. York was referring to AJ Jenkins, when in fact Mr. York simply wanted the trash taken out of his office.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

reported for slander

• buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:

Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
People continuing to not get that when everyone constantly posts sarcastic garbage all the time the resulting headache ceases to be funny.

It is garbage--and it done to provoke. It is not funny.

Moderators need to control this stupid mucking crap.
  • buck
  • Veteran
word on the street that Trent and Jim are having a power struggle and Trent brought in Mangini to take over when Jim leaves.

hey dont shoot the messenger just something I heard from my sources deep within the organization.

this is what my sources had to say.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by okdkid:

Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

It is garbage--and it done to provoke. It is not funny.

Moderators need to control this stupid mucking crap.
they did,,. they called sus slanderous. garbage is a bit to mean. I find it interesting to see how posters can outdo each other in these things and then when I grow weary I move along
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
actually they called him worthless
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
actually they called him worthless

that was mean and hurtful.
that was mean and hurtful.

Stop spamming the Mangini thread with your pu55y feelings.
When you want to sell a book in sports if there is not back-biting, gossipy, he said she said items, the book does not sell. Any coach that can't win is open to all critism. At least Mangini had some success, compare that to the Eriikson, Nolan, Singletary dark ages. I'll take Mangini over them any day.
Share 49ersWebzone