There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Roger Craig Kicks off Candlestick History

Joe Montana, Dwight Clark, Jerry Rice.

Other all time greats will be sending off Candlestick in coming games.

But Roger Craig will host the first sendoff. And without him, we arguably don't win 3 of our 5.

He is deserving, big, big time.

What other 49er greats deserve a chance to salute you? Including the unsung hero's of your great legacy?
BuzzB?
Even if Alex.
Jose Cortez should get the honorary final kickoff against atlanta TBPH IMHO
Good.

Joe, Jerry, Ronnie and Roger.
Young should hand him the ball off and should purposely fumble with LT on stand by! I bet that would get the crowd pumped.
Ken Dorsey will not do a send off?
favorite player when i was a kid

f**king rookie card on ebay, as low as $3.00

I paid like $10.00
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
favorite player when i was a kid

f**king rookie card on ebay, as low as $3.00

I paid like $10.00

Cards are worthless now days. The only card that really holds value is a Michael Jordan rookie. I still have a lot of cards from back in the day. My favorites was a 83 Craig, 85 Montana, and 87 Rice "record breaker" by Topps. I had a Brett Favre worth $45 at once. I think I may get my son a card book and let him start collecting them just for the hell of it.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Young should hand him the ball off and should purposely fumble with LT on stand by! I bet that would get the crowd pumped.

Ouch...painful memory.
Didn't Joe hand him the ball?

Talking about the NFC championship game vs Giants right?
Ohh that's right Montana got knocked out by Marshall.
want his last play at the stick the fumble ?
Ok back on topic.

We got all the household names covered. How about an extra point try by Ray Wersching?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Mike wilson will just blend into the crowd. you can also bring out tim harris and charles haley as its about time for them to kiss and makeup, When I think of the defense we could have had in those days had haley been able to coexist with timmy. you must include gene washington and cedrick hardman