There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New weekly article coming to 49erswebzone!

As some of you may or may not know, I have been writing for the webzone (and other 49er related sites) for about the past six months now. It's been very exciting to be able to give my take on the 49ers and interact with so many fans during that time. Hopefully you've enjoyed reading (at least some) of my articles and I don't annoy you that much. Starting this season, I'll be doing a weekly column on 49erswebzone that I'm really excited about and wanted some feedback from all of you.

One of the best parts of being a passionate football fan is taking the temperature of your team after every week. You can go from thinking your teams a Super Bowl contender to complete panic within 6 six days. I wanted to do an article that would capture that weekly run of emotions and here is what I'm thinking:

Mining for Gold: Week (X)
-Every week I will react to the 49ers game by taking the temperature of the team. I'll do a game review and we'll see if the team is hot/cold/room temperature, etc.
-I will hand out game balls to deserving 49er players and review their day
-I'll highlight 49ers coaches and players who are rising and falling based on what they did that week
-I'll look at numbers and stats of the week with a little write up about what they mean (i.e. 1,161= amount of yards Frank Gore has left until he reaches 10,000)

This column will be evolving all season, hopefully improving as I go along and thinking of more ideas. It will be up a day or two after the games. If any of you have ideas or categories you'd like to see, please feel free to reply here. I'm always open for (and welcome) suggestions. Thanks for reading and all of the support everyone has given me so far. Also thanks to David Bonilla for giving me the opportunity and allowing me to announce this on Niner Talk.

-Al Sacco
@ninerscommunity
Awesome man! The more Niner talk the better. I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say I appreciate your work and dedication to the team. Looking forward to seeing what you bring
I can't remember the last time I read a front page webzone article.
Originally posted by verb1der:

they blow
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

they blow

there's a front page

they blow

So I've heard. Plus all the articles I read are posted in NT or twitter, but no one ever links em, so I never see em.

they blow

So I've heard. Plus all the articles I read are posted in NT or twitter, but no one ever links em, so I never see em.

if i wanted to hear a "fan's take" i'd just go to the forums. bob writing a lengthy article just doesn't do it for me
Originally posted by sachie23:
You can go from thinking your teams a Super Bowl contender to complete panic within 6 six days.

This would have been good last year after beating the Patriots in New England and then getting killed in Seattle.
if i wanted to hear a "fan's take" i'd just go to the forums. bob writing a lengthy article just doesn't do it for me

Except that most people in the forums just want to argue about Alex Smith, Kap's hats and magazine spreads, or something else stupid. I'll pass on that.
I knew a girl named sachie, she was really hot
Good stuff bro. Should be good.
they blow

They don't blow. A lot of people do good work and we get a lot of views and feedback from fans. I've gotten job offers from what ive written on the zone and other sites so im feeling good about it. Hopefully I can change the perception some people have.
there's no respect
Originally posted by sachie23:
they blow

They don't blow. A lot of people do good work and we get a lot of views and feedback from fans. I've gotten job offers from what ive written on the zone and other sites so im feeling good about it. Hopefully I can change the perception some people have.

biased fans writing dont interest me, but dont worry what i think just keep goin and do your thing ;)
Be better than the Cohnhead.