LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 353 users in the forums

Kendall Hunter

Shop 49ers game tickets
Maybe he's a Kevan Barlow, works well only with a certain guy to compliment him. Hyde is good, but he's not Gore.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Say bye to Hunter!!

It was nice while it lasted!!

He's not the same RB from 2011.
Originally posted by jedediahyork:
Maybe he's a Kevan Barlow, works well only with a certain guy to compliment him. Hyde is good, but he's not Gore.

This made no sense.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Said that Hunter was working on the side field and seemed to be bothered by his repaired knee. According to Cam Inman

Such a bummer. One of my favorite players. He was so good prior to his injuries

Me too. But the good news is that he is ONLY 26 and doesn't have much tread on his tires. Perhaps we can put him on I.R. one more year and let him heal up properly for next year like we did with Dres Anderson and Desmond Bishop.

Hopefully Kendall recovers with time & gets his explosiveness back. ACL's even with modern medicine still can really wreak a guy's career. It shows what an absolute freak Adrian Peterson must be, I thought he'd never be the same, then he comes back early & is better than ever!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

that is such a slap in the face to hunter to compare him to that diva barlow. come on man and please stop crying about players no longer relevant. of course hyde is not gore right now. not sure what your point is
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Said that Hunter was working on the side field and seemed to be bothered by his repaired knee. According to Cam Inman

Such a bummer. One of my favorite players. He was so good prior to his injuries

Me too. But the good news is that he is ONLY 26 and doesn't have much tread on his tires. Perhaps we can put him on I.R. one more year and let him heal up properly for next year like we did with Dres Anderson and Desmond Bishop.

Hopefully Kendall recovers with time & gets his explosiveness back. ACL's even with modern medicine still can really wreak a guy's career. It shows what an absolute freak Adrian Peterson must be, I thought he'd never be the same, then he comes back early & is better than ever!

Agreed. It could just be too early or could never be the same. I hope it's the former.

Since we have deapth at RB, I agree if Hunter needs IR but how did Bowman make it back When Hunter had a year off too
Originally posted by cciowa:
that is such a slap in the face to hunter to compare him to that diva barlow. come on man and please stop crying about players no longer relevant. of course hyde is not gore right now. not sure what your point is

right now. seriously.
Injuries derailed his career & just to keep him on the roster because he is fan favorite is not fair to the development of the rest of the team. It's time to say goodbye N move on hungrier healthier backs await their turn.

Come on down Mike Davis N Jarryd Hayne!!!!
Originally posted by Constantine:

Since we have deapth at RB, I agree if Hunter needs IR but how did Bowman make it back When Hunter had a year off too

Honestly, I don't know. Hunter came back so quickly from his ACL like nothing happened. Perhaps he had more damage than just an ACL? I wish we could get some details.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 3, 2015 at 9:14 AM ]

riginally posted by LaMattsBlue:

This made no sense.

none at all
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
hes gone :(

I feel the same way
i can see him going to indy
  • Stud
I liked Hunter. Thought he was a good backup to Gore. But he looks slow this preseason. His injury from last year is definitely holding him back. Another team could definitely use him.
trade him
Share 49ersWebzone