LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Kendall Hunter

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
He got blasted on a blitz pick up but then the next series he drove his man backwards.

happens to the best of 'em sometimes.
Really glad he's back.
Looked good. Not much more you can ask right now.
Huge explosion and rebounded to get some great pass blocks. Hope Crabby can come back without losing explosion like this guy.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Huge explosion and rebounded to get some great pass blocks. Hope Crabby can come back without losing explosion like this guy.

and manny
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

Yeah on that TD pass by Kaep he really took out the blitzer.
Did anyone else get off their seat and yell "KENDALLLLLL" once they saw #32 in the backfield?
Why has he not played???
Originally posted by kap2crab:
Why has he not played???

Because our offense and gore have barely broken a sweat
Hunter can catch screen passes, which are great against man coverage, and help slow down aggressive pass rushes...good thing we didn't use him tonight...Gore is so much quicker to the edge, and has better hands...oh wait that has NEVER been Franks game, Manginini said that's too predictable...so we stopped. Frank between the tackles, Hunter to the edge, it has worked well in the past, but we just seemed to have forgotten that, maybe

Not sure why Hunter barely played.
Agree.

It seems the philosophy is only put him in as change of pace, preferably with gore doing well.

Very good RB. Don't know what's up.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

It's such a mystery and 2 days have gone by an I'm about to lose my damn mind if no one within the organization acknowledges that Hunter didn't enter the game until way late. Was he hurt? Disciplined? In the bathroom constipated? What the hell happened? I'm so disappointed in every single reporter/writer associated with the team for not mentioning it. Even if you don't know, at least acknowledge that you realize it. Not a single article mentioning it, not a single question posed to Harbaugh regarding it, nothing. More than 48 hours later and still nothing. Gross.

And I feel like even on this forum, only like 10 of us even realize it lol. It's like the episode of South Park where Cartman feels like he's invisible.

It's such a mystery and 2 days have gone by an I'm about to lose my damn mind if no one within the organization acknowledges that Hunter didn't enter the game until way late. Was he hurt? Disciplined? In the bathroom constipated? What the hell happened? I'm so disappointed in every single reporter/writer associated with the team for not mentioning it. Even if you don't know, at least acknowledge that you realize it. Not a single article mentioning it, not a single question posed to Harbaugh regarding it, nothing. More than 48 hours later and still nothing. Gross.

And I feel like even on this forum, only like 10 of us even realize it lol. It's like the episode of South Park where Cartman feels like he's invisible.

Pretty sure this has been a major complaint across the board.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Pretty sure this has been a major complaint across the board.

Haha oh maybe it has, didn't really check tonight but I know shortly after the game it still seemed almost no one realized it. Can someone who has a twitter potentially contact Maiocco and/or Barrows or something and ask them if they realize it, if so, why they haven't mentioned it, and if they could please be sure to inquire about it from Harbaugh in his press conference tomorrow (although that's probably doubtful since by Wednesday all of the discussion is on the upcoming game and there's really no more questions about the previous game). If this is a mystery that goes completely unsolved I will be so frustrated! Would be like a 49ers enigmatic blue balls and the curiosity will never go away haha
Share 49ersWebzone