LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 183 users in the forums

Kendall Hunter

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tyler9er71:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
You shocked? I told y'all Kendall was coming back nearly 100. He proved that to me with what he did coming back off that Achilles in 2013. Contrast that to Crabtree then you get a sense of how Kendall works. You can look at him and see that. If anyone can put in the necessary work to bounce back 100 it is Kendall and going in last year I thought he was Franks number two before the ACL. If he is back he can challenge Hyde in my eyes. Hyde has the talent advantage but Kendall has the experience and the savvy

Yeah, Kendall will be great as long as he can stay healthy. I agree he could challenge Hyde, but I could be biased considering that he is from my home town.

Hunter is the man!
Originally posted by WINiner:
He looks sudden and explosive in the recent videos of him training. I was shocked and am now starting to get my hopes up that we will have the same ol Hunter back this season.

He looked terrific! He's also very good at blitz pickups as well. Great edge runner, excellent receiver and can run up inside as well. Great character. We're lucky to have him back!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
He looks sudden and explosive in the recent videos of him training. I was shocked and am now starting to get my hopes up that we will have the same ol Hunter back this season.

He looked terrific! He's also very good at blitz pickups as well. Great edge runner, excellent receiver and can run up inside as well. Great character. We're lucky to have him back!

all of a sudden he is the vet in the backfield. that blitz pickup is so big for us as we lost one of the best ones in that regards. again i never count him out. never have heard what he sounds like but never count him out!
Originally posted by cciowa:

all of a sudden he is the vet in the backfield. that blitz pickup is so big for us as we lost one of the best ones in that regards. again i never count him out. never have heard what he sounds like but never count him out!

Bush too. And Hyde worked hard at it last year as well. That and his patience behind blockers!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Bush too. And Hyde worked hard at it last year as well. That and his patience behind blockers!
that is good to know about reggie. never knew that. i know okoye was the best person besides gire in that regards but never knew that about reggie

lol he looked like that last year in the of fseason too..then boom
Originally posted by wailers15:
lol he looked like that last year in the of fseason too..then boom

A guy that works like Kendall isn't usually rewarded with injury. I for one hopes his hard work leads to a productive season for him

If he is the same Hunter... why did we sign Bush lol... Hunter always showed talent...
Originally posted by Constantine:
If he is the same Hunter... why did we sign Bush lol... Hunter always showed talent...

We are trying to get more explosive plays offensively. Why would we not add Reggie at the price we've paid for him? TB said we wanted a three back system

that is good to know about reggie. never knew that. i know okoye was the best person besides gire in that regards but never knew that about reggie

Well Okoye was the best player on the field but you knew damn well HaRomGio was never going to use him b/c he was British. Obama made sure of that!

We are trying to get more explosive plays offensively. Why would we not add Reggie at the price we've paid for him? TB said we wanted a three back system

Baalke always tries 2b 2 deep at every position with like players. Gore - Lattimore and Hunter - James.

Now Hyde - Draft pick and Hunter - Bush
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 13, 2015 at 1:47 PM ]
Remeber reading some where that he broke his shoulder in high school and continued to play without anyone knowing.
Baalke always tries 2b 2 deep at every position with like players. Gore - Lattimore and Hunter - James.

What round do u think Baalke will draft a RB

You shocked? I told y'all Kendall was coming back nearly 100. He proved that to me with what he did coming back off that Achilles in 2013. Contrast that to Crabtree then you get a sense of how Kendall works. You can look at him and see that. If anyone can put in the necessary work to bounce back 100 it is Kendall and going in last year I thought he was Franks number two before the ACL. If he is back he can challenge Hyde in my eyes. Hyde has the talent advantage but Kendall has the experience and the savvy
Huge Hunter fan. If he can get back to form, I think he's more dangerous than Hyde. Hunter is a good combo of quickness and strenght with good vision and patience. He and Hyde with Bush subing is a pretty strong backfield.

What round do u think Baalke will draft a RB

Me? My mock has 2 trade backs and this:
4 (33/132): RB Jeremy Langford
Share 49ersWebzone