LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

Kendall Hunter

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow, this one hurts.
I was looking forward to unleashing him against seattle's slow defense... Guess we'll have to do it with Latt and Gore.

I hope Hunter and Bo push each other through this, tough loss
sucks for hunter, i think hes a great back but next man up. theyll put him on IR and save him if they want to keep him for next season but in the meantime the other RBS get a shot at valuable playing time. my money is on Hyde making a name for himself and pushing Gore for the starting job by seasons end. James better get off twitter and start working his ass off if he wants to hold of Hyde and Lattimore.
What a bummer for Hunter! Very sorry to hear of this. I had every confidence that he could do the job too! Guess it's time for the other backs to step up.
Get well soon hunter.
Sucks !!!!
I just bought a hunter nike elite jersey in white (away ) I bought a red one last year
I got it in the dam mail Thursday and then this fri ...

F N bummed
was lookin forward to his breakout year with gore !!!
Ya im from Rochester NY 1 hour from buffalo!
East coast niners fan since mid 80s. 1 nephews got it right ... the other one (greenbay ? )
took them to bills vikes preseason last year
Been to the stick , lookin forward to levis someday !
NINERS AT BILLS 2016 !!!!! I WILL B THERE WITH @) PLUS NINER FANS !
I will wear it with pride
get well soon guy !
[ Edited by redrazer45 on Jul 26, 2014 at 4:59 PM ]
Originally posted by jbeale49:
I feel for this kid. With a similar work load to the complaining LMJ, he never said a word about PT. A team player, who has been learning from an all time great. This kid needs a break, well wishes.

seriously. It hurts more because he never complained, seems to be classy off the field, while being great on the field, but caught 2 unlucky (but severe) injuries.
Career over imo and that is heart breaking.
Originally posted by redrazer45:

That picture is awesome
Was expecting so much from him this year. Guess we'll be seeing a lot of Frank this year.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Not with his work ethic on top of our expressed desire to bring him back
Hunter has had only tough luck the past few years. Watch him play, he goes all-out on every down. If anyone deserves a break it's him. Here's hoping that his best play is yet to come.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Yeah, but next year a new crop of RB's younger, stronger, maybe faster. It an uphill battle and the odds aren't great. Sydney rice and Eric Wright retired because of injuries and camp competition. Kyle and Braylon are out of the nfl. It's a brutal sport.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Yeah, but next year a new crop of RB's younger, stronger, maybe faster. It an uphill battle and the odds aren't great. Sydney rice and Eric Wright retired because of injuries and camp competition. Kyle and Braylon are out of the nfl. It's a brutal sport.

I know you noticed how Kendall rebounded from the late season Achilles to return in 2013 better than before. That's a testament to his work ethic and ability. Kendall has a place here next year and he has the time to make a full recovery in time for next off season's workouts. With the way he has worked to transform his body and adapt his game to the pro level I have NO doubt Kendall will be 100 percent early next off season barring a surgical mishap
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Feel bad for hunter dude is a good pro.
Originally posted by Giedi:

Kyle Williams is on the chiefs unless he was cut within the last week
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
if roman thinks creatively, there are a few things ellington can do similar to hunter. he has the size to work out of the backfield here and there.
Share 49ersWebzone