LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

Kendall Hunter

Shop 49ers game tickets
2nd time this year (1st being Week 2 in Seattle) that Hunter didn't see the field 'til halfway through the 4th quarter. I can't POSSIBLY be the only guy who this perplexes and would love an explanation for, can I??
needs more touches for sure
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

It just bugs the hell outta me that no one asked Harbaugh or Roman why Hunter didn't see the field 'til midway through the 4th quarter in Seattle and they probably won't be asked why the same thing happened today. What's worse is that the beat writers don't even acknowledge it. I feel like I'm the only person in the world that realizes it or is confused by it lol. Is ANYONE out there with me??
Originally posted by kap2crab:

It just bugs the hell outta me that no one asked Harbaugh or Roman why Hunter didn't see the field 'til midway through the 4th quarter in Seattle and they probably won't be asked why the same thing happened today. What's worse is that the beat writers don't even acknowledge it. I feel like I'm the only person in the world that realizes it or is confused by it lol. Is ANYONE out there with me??

He is a weapon that could used in SO many ways...and he's good in pass protection as well (certainly better than James, Dixon and Tukuafu).
I swear I don't understand why this team drafts for depth and these depth players are talented an we barely use them, the f**k is the point of the draft for us?
Originally posted by NCommand:

He is a weapon that could used in SO many ways...and he's good in pass protection as well (certainly better than James, Dixon and Tukuafu).

Right but even more annoying than that is the fact that it seems like no one even realizes he didn't see the field until midway through the 4th quarter in this game and in that Week 2 Seattle game. Why the hell have Maiocco/Barrows/Branch/Inman etc. not acknowledged that in a tweet, question to Harbaugh, question to Roman, etc. Poor job on their part.
2nd time this year (1st being Week 2 in Seattle) that Hunter didn't see the field 'til halfway through the 4th quarter. I can't POSSIBLY be the only guy who this perplexes and would love an explanation for, can I??

Thinkin they put him in when Gore starts to slow down

Hes pretty explosive isn't he
Originally posted by redrazer45:

Hes our silver bullet when their defense is tired and not ready for a fresh pair of legs
GAME PLAN

Hes our silver bullet when their defense is tired and not ready for a fresh pair of legs
GAME PLAN

Well pretty much every other game he enters no later than the end of our 2nd series
Hunter should get 8-12 carries per game. Gore 12-18. FB 3-5. 3rd back 3-5, I don't think it's close to that.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Hunter should get 8-12 carries per game. Gore 12-18. FB 3-5. 3rd back 3-5, I don't think it's close to that.

Haha nah Bruce Miller for his career averages like 1 carry every 3 games. He should not be getting 3-5 a game. That's pretty much 1 carry every other series and that would be ridiculous. I don't think we should ever go into a game expecting Miller to carry the ball. If a situation should arise like a 3rd and an inch and Gore is winded or something, then you consider it. But that's about it (though obviously a moot point for rest of season with his injury). And I don't even mind the workload Hunter's been getting this year, especially because it looks like that Achilles for much of the year has prevented him from flashing his 2011 or 2012 form. But I'm pretty sure in 14 of the 16 games, he was worked into the game and entered the field on offense no later than the end of our 2nd series and then in those 2 games just randomly was riding the pine until midway through the 4th quarter. Just really, really, really bizarre and it's soooo frustrating that no beat writers or anyone associated with the team mentions, acknowledges, or questions that. Again, it feels like I'm the only person in the world that realizes this or is perplexed by this or wants an explanation lol
Get well soon....kind of a blessing in disguise because of the RB depth. LMJ's final last chance to show what he can do...also gives Hyde and eventually (hopefully) LATTIMORE more touches.

NEXT MEN UP
I feel for this kid. With a similar work load to the complaining LMJ, he never said a word about PT. A team player, who has been learning from an all time great. This kid needs a break, well wishes.
Share 49ersWebzone