LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Most Intriguing Player To Watch This Preseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
B.J Daniels is who I want to see make the team, maybe because I like that super7 highlight video, maybe it's because I know who would pick him up if we drop him, maybe its because I see a shorter kap, and the O wouldn't have to change with him in there, but what do I know, I'm exited to see the empire strike back, is it Thursday yet?!
Tramaine Brock.........The coaches are talking him up. Haven't seen him do much in the past other than on ST.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by boast:
Nnamdi

Put me down for Nnamdi too, gotta see if he still has gas left, which I believe he does.
Sorry but I can't pick just one. Here's my top 10 (no particular order).

1. Ian Williams - By all reports he has been blowing up TC. Is it hype or is he our new starting NT?

2. AJJ - Mixed reviews coming out of camp. I want to see how he looks out on the field

3. CB's - With Cully going down we now have a hole at CB that needs to be filled. With Namdi, Brock and Cox battling for a spot this should be interesting.

4. #3 QB battle - Most people has Colt slotted for the #2. Will Tolz hang on to his job or will the versatile B.J. Daniels wrest if from the Lord God King?

5. Vance - Heard lots of good things during rookie mini-camp and OTA's but the praise has simmered down a bit since pads went on. Can he replace Delanie?

6. LMJ's as PR - He was dismal as a PR last preseason. He has had a whole year and a lot of work under his belt since then, can't wait to see what he's got.

7. FS battle - I fully expect Reid to be the starting FS come regular season but Dahl and Spillman won't be going down without a fight.

8. ST's - After our less than stellar performance last year I'd like too see how these new ST's aces we have signed work out.

9. Center - Goodwin hasn't practiced all TC it seems. I'm expecting to see a heavy dose of Kilgore at C, looking forward to see how he handles the starting job.

10. Rookies - Best part of preseason for me. Getting a look at all the new guys and possible future stars. Will have a close eye on Lemonier and Okoye.
[ Edited by KegBert on Aug 4, 2013 at 8:29 PM ]
Kyle Williams

i think he is the best wr of the bunch battling for the #2 job...if he's back to 100% pre-injury form there is no way this guy won't be startng
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Kyle Williams

i think he is the best wr of the bunch battling for the #2 job...if he's back to 100% pre-injury form there is no way this guy won't be startng

He has speed but is he the over the WR that will take the top off defenses to stretch the field for Q and VD? He has talent but he seems to be more the slot WR to me
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
He has speed but is he the over the WR that will take the top off defenses to stretch the field for Q and VD? He has talent but he seems to be more the slot WR to me

he's certainly got the speed...i'm curious to see if he can play on the outside.

he's never really been a great slot wr, he doesn't find zones and sit in them etc. his game is more suited to play outside, size is the limitation but if he can get a clean release off the line i think he can be a force.

eager to see him..he was really coming on when kap took over
Special Teams.
DBs.
WRs.
AJ Jenkins.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
C McCoy

patton
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
AJ Jenkins.

Agree. The stakes are high for him.
Eric Reid
AJ
excited to see what corey lemonier can do. haven't heard much out of training camp from him
Share 49ersWebzone