There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**Update Eric Wright signed to one year deal**

I like cox but I hope wright get healthy quick. Wright played well subbing this year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fister30:
I like cox but I hope wright get healthy quick. Wright played well subbing this year.

it is not tragic if we have to depend on cox he was darn good yesterday, bill walsh always said you can never have enough cornerbacks
I wonder why we haven't tried out Morris at all thus far...his speed and quickness inside the slot could be a huge plus. 17 games into the season...
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
thank you. that proves injury was a factor then.

why do you think that? u don't think having joe looney active would be more beneficial than eric wright hurt if injury was a factor????

against the pass heavy Packers, secondary depth was more important.

what depth? if he's hurt how is that depth??? stop this

"in an emergency" do you have any clue how easy it is to re-injury a hammy in sub freezing temps? have you ever injured your hammy before? also, will you eat crow if he plays over Cox at CAR?

from maiocco...

Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN
.@tylerschwalm Eric Wright is fine. Coaches had more faith in Perrish Cox. Carlos Rogers will test hamstring this week to see if he can go

ok hit me w/ ur latest spin to believe eric wright wasn't out played by cox during practice and lost the coaches confidence...i'm eagerly awaiting it

or just eat the plate of crow

why do you think that? u don't think having joe looney active would be more beneficial than eric wright hurt if injury was a factor????

"in an emergency" do you have any clue how easy it is to re-injury a hammy in sub freezing temps? have you ever injured your hammy before? also, will you eat crow if he plays over Cox at CAR?

from maiocco...

Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN
.@tylerschwalm Eric Wright is fine. Coaches had more faith in Perrish Cox. Carlos Rogers will test hamstring this week to see if he can go

ok hit me w/ ur latest spin to believe eric wright wasn't out played by cox during practice and lost the coaches confidence...i'm eagerly awaiting it

what is difference with this tweet and the other tweet ?
So we cut cox because of wright and yet cox who was unemployed comes in and out performs wright and has the coaches trust? We dodged a bullet with Seattle cutting him, never understood why he was cut in the 1st place, solid player even though he upset me a few times yesterday. Maybe it's just him trying to he back into things .
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
from maiocco...

Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN

your claim of demotion still is not proven. we all know Wright injured a hamstring. also, please listen to Harbs presser today. more than once, he comments on the bad field at Lambeu. this would be the main reason coaches were more confident with Cox out there.

so again stop puffing chest out and thinking your right that Wright was demoted. it's your assumption and not an actual fact.
Think Cox played because Wright was nicked up from that hamstring.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

from maiocco...

Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN

what is difference with this tweet and the other tweet ?

nothing, both saying the same thing, cox beat out wright who was healthy

not that hard to realize.

from maiocco...

Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN

your claim of demotion still is not proven. we all know Wright injured a hamstring. also, please listen to Harbs presser today. more than once, he comments on the bad field at Lambeu. this would be the main reason coaches were more confident with Cox out there.

so again stop puffing chest out and thinking your right that Wright was demoted. it's your assumption and not an actual fact.

so maiocco is making up stuff....maiocco's job is just writing his "assumptions" right?

he's the beat writer, he got info and thus reported it

amazing
from maiocco...

Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN

so maiocco is making up stuff....maiocco's job is just writing his "assumptions" right?

amazing
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
from maiocco...

Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN

amazing

but you don't even consider many of the possible reasons like the field conditions. you just fly off the cuff claiming demotion like he's been playing poorly. which is not the case whatsoever.
but you don't even consider many of the possible reasons like the field conditions. you just fly off the cuff claiming demotion like he's been playing poorly. which is not the case whatsoever.

dude, again, maiocco reported coaches didn't have confidence in him

i'm sorry if a beat writer who reports facts and not assumptions isn't enough for you
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
This is my guess. Wright was limited with the hammy and didn't get in the practice time the coaches wanted. Cox came in and had a great week of practice. Coaches decided Wright's lack of time practicing due to an injury, plus field and weather conditions, plus Cox's good week of practice in full, equaled Cox getting the start. I think it's more of a sign that Cox had a great week of practice than Wright f**king up, but what do I know. I won't pretend to have all the answers like some here do.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame

dude, again, maiocco reported coaches didn't have confidence in him

i'm sorry if a beat writer who reports facts and not assumptions isn't enough for you

you're twisting Matt's use of "faith" to fit your argument tho. there is no reason given.