There are 235 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**Update Eric Wright signed to one year deal**

Originally posted by iLL49er:
and i'm curious, what other "drama queen" posts are you referring to? LOL, i barely post on here over 10yrs

I don't care to specifically recall. In my head, when I read your name, I think, "drama queen".
Originally posted by AmpLee:
and i'm curious, what other "drama queen" posts are you referring to? LOL, i barely post on here over 10yrs

I don't care to specifically recall. In my head, when I read your name, I think, "drama queen".

in my head when i see your post i think, wow this guy has no life...see his name in every thread

Check it out...Hamstring Injury Thursday..probably could have played..would it be worth the risk to play one of your guys or play a for sure healthy waiver wire Cox ?

And he was referering to your other Kawakami and Stadium, 4th CB, etc ..whining drama posts
Cox has surpassed him
Wright was held out of the game because of the field conditions and temperatures. hamstrings and subfreezing temps are a bad combination.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

in my head when i see your post i think, wow this guy has no life...see his name in every thread

you both need to stop with the personal stuff NOW. a one week timeout would suck this time of year.
Originally posted by boast:
iLL, couple of things....

one...please refrain from calling any posters stupid or clueless. these are close to personal attacks. no need to be childish in your responses.

two...when have you EVER seen or heard Harbaugh be truthful with the status of a players health. you keep this kind of thing close to the vest. you want the other team to believe players will play. it's obvious Wright was suffering from something. playing in those temps would have risked further injury.

again...if you can't respond like an adult, take a deep breath, go outside and play for awhile. then comeback and try again. thanks.

Agree that Harbaugh just says things that i'm not sure he thought about beforehand, but I believe him on this one. If he was hurt i simply believe he would have just said Cox played b/c Wright was still hurt. Nothing really to hide we all know he has a hanstring injury. No team in the league goes into preparation worrying bout Eric Wright or Cox. Not sure what's the point of lying in this case, but it is possible.
Originally posted by lamontb:
iLL, couple of things....

one...please refrain from calling any posters stupid or clueless. these are close to personal attacks. no need to be childish in your responses.

two...when have you EVER seen or heard Harbaugh be truthful with the status of a players health. you keep this kind of thing close to the vest. you want the other team to believe players will play. it's obvious Wright was suffering from something. playing in those temps would have risked further injury.

again...if you can't respond like an adult, take a deep breath, go outside and play for awhile. then comeback and try again. thanks.

Agree that Harbaugh just says things that i'm not sure he thought about beforehand, but I believe him on this one. If he was hurt i simply believe he would have just said Cox played b/c Wright was still hurt. Nothing really to hide we all know he has a hanstring injury. No team in the league goes into preparation worrying bout Eric Wright or Cox. Not sure what's the point of lying in this case, but it is possible.

Wright is the better talent. Harbaugh wants to show respect for Cox, especially after being back for less than a week. Cox is a nice player, still on the young side. No need to say he was a stop gap. Nice to have him as depth. Wright on the other hand has to be held in check. I think Harbaugh knows exactly what he is saying.
[ Edited by 60sFan on Jan 6, 2014 at 9:29 AM ]
and let the reporting tell the truth...

it begins

Matt Barrows @mattbarrows
JH said he was healthy enough to play. Based on that...@nonz: was Eric Wright demoted or held out of yesterday's game because if injury?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Wright was held out of the game because of the field conditions and temperatures. hamstrings and subfreezing temps are a bad combination.

i am nuts and nonsensical most of the time but i do not understand why people do not understand what boast just said and leave it at that.

I'm no pro athlete but I've f**ked up my hammy before so I can attest. Even if Wright was declared healthy a hammy injury creates doubt, not only for the player, but for the coaching staff. It's hard to want to go 100% knowing that the hammy might rupture again.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:

I'm no pro athlete but I've f**ked up my hammy before so I can attest. Even if Wright was declared healthy a hammy injury creates doubt, not only for the player, but for the coaching staff. It's hard to want to go 100% knowing that the hammy might rupture again.

especially in those types of conditions.

it begins

JH said he was healthy enough to play. Based on that...@nonz: was Eric Wright demoted or held out of yesterday's game because if injury?

Originally posted by Janitor:

it begins

lol.
Originally posted by Janitor:

it begins

lol.