There are 178 users in the forums

**Update Eric Wright signed to one year deal**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Love the way Wright played, he was very good in coverage, when Brown returns, the 49ers will be even tougher, secondary has been on point for the most part. The biggest plays given up today were on Willis......not really his fault, not much he could do against a super fast TE, it got taken care of in the 2nd half though.

he's got his feet under him now. the speed was always there. now he knows where he's supposed to be in the defense. now we'll see a difference.
Originally posted by sfout:
Yea Wright! He is probably on top of the world right now. Sealing a huge win against our biggest rival with an INT in SF!

Nice play for him & the team.
Resign him...like now.
He looks like he is improving and plays pretty physical .
This guy has been an incredibly underrated asset to our depth since even his first game off of injury. -He's becoming one of those 'fan favorite' guys.
Blog by E-Wright. Nothing too insightful but it's always interesting to read something coming from a player on the team.

http://www.ericwright21.com/blog/special-beginnings-and-fond-farewell

Edit: "Nothing too insightful" was a poor choice of words on my part, I wasn't trying to knock it at all. I just meant, he doesn't go into any type of detail on the innerworkings of the team (which im always hoping for) but it does give some insight on his thoughts of the team and he shares some personal info.

You get a strong sense that this team really feels like they are starting to put it all together, It's definitely worth a read.
[ Edited by KegBert on Dec 21, 2013 at 7:16 PM ]
  • Red80
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KegBert:
Blog by E-Wright. Nothing too insightful but it's always interesting to read something coming from a player on the team.

Not insightful?
Originally posted by Red80:

Not insightful?

Yes, not too insightful as in he didn't go into any real detail, that doesn't mean it's not a good or interesting read.

Did you even read the blog or do you just like to nitpick?
[ Edited by KegBert on Dec 21, 2013 at 5:29 PM ]

good read

"Then you add in playing in that stadium in my hometown and the fact that my grandmother had just recently passed, and all I could think about was how grateful I was for the opportunity."
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Sign the dude!

Originally posted by jrg:
Sign the dude!

...give him #21 jersey
Pretty nice read. Especially the stuff about spending the holidays in California and his Candlestick memories. It's always pretty cool to be able to play for the hometown team and reading him recall moments like that 96 yard run or the Catch 2 makes him feel like he's one of us and already part of the family.

I hope he steps it up if Rogers can't go.
thank god, done w/ this scrub for good hopefully......harbaugh started the week saying he'd start if rogers is out and by friday he said it'd be both cox and wright splitting

then in the game cox played almost the entire time...clearly this pos didn't gain any confidence of the coaching staff where as cox did.

really hope this guy isn't back next yr on this team...he doesn't have "it" to play for this team
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iLL49er:
thank god, done w/ this scrub for good hopefully......harbaugh started the week saying he'd start if rogers is out and by friday he said it'd be both cox and wright splitting

then in the game cox played almost the entire time...clearly this pos didn't gain any confidence of the coaching staff where as cox did.

really hope this guy isn't back next yr on this team...he doesn't have "it" to play for this team

Okay...wtfever.
Share 49ersWebzone