LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

**Update Eric Wright signed to one year deal**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
he is not a fullback, why the hell would they activate him?

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:

LOL! Harbone and his man crushes
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
really though,, how can it get worse,, instead we activate some guy off the practice squad,, JH always runs his mouth about having the best players out there,,, are you telling me that this joe joe the monkey boy we activated off the practice squad is better than wright at corner. i just , i just,,, jesus
really though,, how can it get worse,, instead we activate some guy off the practice squad,, JH always runs his mouth about having the best players out there,,, are you telling me that this joe joe the monkey boy we activated off the practice squad is better than wright at corner. i just , i just,,, jesus

Wright can't play until after week 6'
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I agree cc, but I believe Wright can't be activated till week 7.

Calm.down.bro. Wright CANNOT be activated until Week 7, stop acting like Rascal.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

LOL! Harbone and his man crushes

shots fired. lol

Easy killer. As many other have states he can't be activated yet because just like Carradine and Dial he is on the NFI.
[ Edited by eonblue on Sep 24, 2013 at 10:42 PM ]
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:
Really hoping this guy gets a chance to play right away. Can't be worse than Nnamdi. Does anyone know, is he practicing with the team or just working out?

You realise Nnamdi is currently ranked the 3rd best CB in the league and Terrel Brown is ranked 5th. Alright it's only 3 games deep, but listen to the podcast.

I don't think it's our pass defense, or defense at all letting us down, it's the offense not being able to eat the clock and going 3 and out repeatedly.
  • buck
  • Veteran

Talking about running the mouth.

If Harbaugh tries to play Eric Wright, the league is going to send a shrink to SF to talk to him.

Eric Wright is on one of the lists that prevent him from playing until week 6. Well, I am pretty sure it is week six, but he sure as ell can not play against the Rams.

Originally posted by buck:

If Harbaugh tries to play Eric Wright, the league is going to send a shrink to SF to talk to him.

Eric Wright is on one of the lists that prevent him from playing until week 6. Well, I am pretty sure it is week six, but he sure as ell can not play against the Rams.

Hey now! Be easy on the guy. At the time of his emotional overflow he didn't know Wright was bound by PUP rules, and taking that into considering his response was actually logical albeit inappropriate. Personally, I thought it was awesome. 1-2 puts a man into a glass case of emotion.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eonblue:

Hey now! Be easy on the guy. At the time of his emotional overflow he didn't know Wright was bound by PUP rules, and taking that into considering his response was actually logical albeit inappropriate. Personally, I thought it was awesome. 1-2 puts a man into a glass case of emotion.

Hey, I was extremely easy on the guy. You should have heard what I said to my daughter.
Originally posted by eonblue:

Hey, I was extremely easy on the guy. You should have heard what I said to my daughter.

Lmao
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I agree cc, but I believe Wright can't be activated till week 7.
sorry, sorry, did not know that. would not be the first time i spoke out of emotion before i had my facts. just am trying to figure out something
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i said i was sorry and i did not have my facts,, you ever make a mistake buck?
Share 49ersWebzone