There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**Update Eric Wright signed to one year deal**

Yeah seriously...we haven't heard anything about him?
Seems like he is somebody's resurrection pet project....

Baalke, Mangini, Donatell, or Fangio....?
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Seems like he is somebody's resurrection pet project....

Baalke, Mangini, Donatell, or Fangio....?

BaaManTellGio...
He's still injured so he's on the NFI list, probably until into the season.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Seems like he is somebody's resurrection pet project....

Baalke, Mangini, Donatell, or Fangio....?

BaaManTellGio...

clever
Originally posted by Scoots:
He's still injured so he's on the NFI list, probably until into the season.

Needs PEDs IMHO TBPH
still no word on this guy? where the hell is he lol
Did Aaron Hernandez take this guy out or something? where you at Wright?
Rip ez e
Eric Wright ‏@EWrighteous21 39 minutes Ago

#9erNation Run wit us or run from us #HuntersPointImComin #415
If this guy can ball, The Niners need him. Quickly.
What does this mean? Will he suit up? Does he just cover? Can he tackle?
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:
Eric Wright ‏@EWrighteous21 39 minutes Ago

#9erNation Run wit us or run from us #HuntersPointImComin #415

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
What does this mean? Will he suit up? Does he just cover? Can he tackle?

= he gonn' shoot up some ni99az (pronounced "Niners") in HP.....
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,347
I used to know a b***h named Eric Wright
When is he going to be active?