Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by dhp318:
Eric Wright Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCx3wyi_8_A

Adrian Peterson 64 yard TD??

Keep an eye out for that #24
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
If you were an outsider and not a 49ers fanatic, you would see this move as another in a long line of low to NO risk signings of NFL caliber players that Baalke has pulled off. From a PR standpoint, some of us may think this is a bad move. That is totally understandable. The Niners front office and coaching staff are just doing whatever they think necessary to build a complete roster. If this local product can keep it together off the field and play well on the field, he will be a great addition. If not, no harm done.

See: Moss, Randy. And Jacobs, Brandon...hell even Aso.

We do this a lot..it's not really gambling when your playing with house money.
Agree. Smart moves by the front office as usual.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
[ Edited by okdkid on Aug 8, 2013 at 7:53 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
"The simmering flirtation between Eric Wright and the San Francisco 49ers was consummated Thursday"

Why try to make it sound all sexual
Right now Eric Wright is way behind to make the team. I would say it goes Brown, Rogers (although he will play slot so technically a #3), Asomugha/Cox, Brock. So that's 5 there. He might beat out Brock but Brock was are leading ST tackler last year so who knows. Unless we would keep 6 and in that case he's less likely to play even if he is #5 and Brock would be #6 since Brock plays ST and Wright doesnt (I dont think).
Originally posted by LVJay:
"The simmering flirtation between Eric Wright and the San Francisco 49ers was consummated Thursday"

Lol. Did you read the gameday thread? It was all about BJ, Cox, and Big Dix.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Lol. Did you read the gameday thread? It was all about BJ, Cox, and Big Dix.
What ever could these pervs be thinking?!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/174068-san-francisco-49ers-denver-broncos-gameday-thread-preseason/page105/

What ever could these pervs be thinking?!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/174068-san-francisco-49ers-denver-broncos-gameday-thread-preseason/page105/

lulz
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 20s CB Eric Wright has joined #49ers but not yet cleared to practice, Harbaugh said.
From now on, every time we have to make a cut, that is realistically a guy who very well may end up starting elsewhere.

It's a good position to be in, but simultaneously, it's a bad position to be in, knowing your cut is someone else's starter.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Aug 12, 2013 at 12:34 PM ]

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
let me guess... he mysteriously passes the physical this time...

My thoughts too.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
From now on, every time we have to make a cut, that is realistically a guy who very well may end up starting elsewhere.

It's a good position to be in, but simultaneously, it's a bad position to be in, knowing your cut is someone else's starter.

Hey I am 10 months from finishing my derm residency!!!
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
let me guess... he mysteriously passes the physical this time...

My thoughts too.

idk if it's mysterious but he has been in contacts with the 9ers the past week.....he could have been trying to get in shape ?
Keep with it LB, best choice you ever made.
From 5 pages back, the comment that "looks like Wright passed his 2nd physical"., I have only this comment:
Getting your DUI removed from the calendar by the DA has a way of making a STRONG CORNER pass his 2nd phys exam.
Share 49ersWebzone