Shop Find 49ers gear online
The sky isn't falling, just players.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
gay karma

true
Originally posted by Joecool:
At least we have a QB that has the talent to overcome some deficiencies around him.

yes the defense tailed off but Kap picked the team up anyways last season
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i bet the anti-culliver homosexuals are smiling now.....

Was this comment necessary?
Originally posted by HALCIONDAZE:
Well, I guess The Super Bowl runner-up curse is alive and well. It seems everyday someone is getting hurt.

How many more weeks of this do we have? We may not have a team left at the end of this.
On the bright side our injuries are happening early in TC allowing for younger (or new players) to get reps, and fill in. Football is the ultimate team sport, you truly need 50+ players to win a championship. I really wanted to see how Culliver responded this season after the playoffs he had. Hopefully he can still play at some point this year.....time will tell.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Joecool:
At least we have a QB that has the talent to overcome some deficiencies around him.

yes the defense tailed off but Kap picked the team up anyways last season

Only because we started scoring too fast.
Originally posted by thl408:
Glass half full outlook:

At least the big injuries are happening to the ancillary positions. This team is built from the middle outwards. Oline and front 7 are the core. As long as those guys are healthy and effective, 49ers will be okay.

That said, this injury sucks.

Jinx us and I'll lose my mind. Lol
2 thoughts:

1. Even IF it's a season-ender, we don't have an urgent need to add Wright or another corner...I'd be just fine going into the season with Brown/Rogers/Asomugha/Cox/Brock

2. Everyone is dramatically overstating our camp injuries. This is the first relevant/legit injury since Crabtree, and that one obviously wasn't even training camp. The 'injuries' to Bowman, Willis, Kyle Williams, etc. are the NFL equivalent of hangnails. Come January (which is what really matters), the fact that a Bowman missed a TC practice or two 5-6 months prior with a boo-boo strain on his groin will be completely moot.
Originally posted by daragon:

Originally posted by DRnSFw:
gay karma

true

Were these to comments necessary

Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by daragon:

Originally posted by DRnSFw:
gay karma

true

Were these to comments necessary

Yes, you Obama-voting Canadian buttock-swans...
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Aug 1, 2013 at 1:43 PM ]
The s**ttiest part is Culliver is in his third year and looked to break out. There were reports that he was tracking the ball like never before, which was a hicup in his game. He improved a lot last year (minus the superbowl).

He's a young, cheap, quality player we really needed, not only for this season, but in the future. He may be done at CB if the injury is bad enough.
G dam mf bs!
Well...this ain't good. I guess this (and his recent lock-down play) pretty much assures that Nnamdi is the man we lean on.

really wanted to see Cully get some redemption this year. Thank god we got Nnamdi!!
Share 49ersWebzone