There are 177 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver went down with left knee injury

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looks like we'll be a lot more busier than expected come the cutdown waiver wire.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
ugh... :(
  • jwine
  • Veteran
Cully out for the season with torn ACL!!! damn
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22976056/report-49ers-db-chris-culliver-tears-acl-out-for-season
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter8m
Blows keep coming: 49ers believe CB Chris Culliver suffered a torn ACL.
Poor kid... he was ready to come into his own this season.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter8m
Blows keep coming: 49ers believe CB Chris Culliver suffered a torn ACL.
  • Veteran
Maiocco clownin' peeps on twitter.

Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN
RT @RapSheet I'm told #49ers Chris Culliver tore ACL today. Terrible. A late MRI revealed the news. > Big blow to lose No.3 CB.
Originally posted by JD81:
Cully In Da Operating Table smh
LMMFAO, Everyone keep calm the world will keep on spinning and Kaep will keep on running.

My god WZ really flips the f**k out in like 1 second
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erSooner:
LMMFAO, Everyone keep calm the world will keep on spinning and Kaep will keep on running.

My god WZ really flips the f**k out in like 1 second

Over a backup.

It's what was expected but it still sucks. Hope he's good for next year.
Losing players left and right. Haven't even played a pre-season game yet.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

Was standing 15 yds away. Looked like classic non-contact freak injury. RT @AdamSchefter: 49ers CB Chris Culliver did tear ACL.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Training camp is just destroying this team this year. We got 15 guys on the sideline according to CSN Bay Area. That's amazing this early.

Do you think we'll make the playoffs this year?
i really do not think that is funny. san diego is raising a legit point and concern,, if you are not concerned by this,, well i just do not know

I'd be concerned if Kaep was injured. Most of these guys are out with small muscle pulls. Cully and Crabs hurts, but we have a much deeper team than we did last year. No need to freak out.

Yeah but that's really bad. Your obvious #1 WR. A solid CB who gets a lot of playing time.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Training camp is just destroying this team this year. We got 15 guys on the sideline according to CSN Bay Area. That's amazing this early.

Do you think we'll make the playoffs this year?
i really do not think that is funny. san diego is raising a legit point and concern,, if you are not concerned by this,, well i just do not know

I'd be concerned if Kaep was injured. Most of these guys are out with small muscle pulls. Cully and Crabs hurts, but we have a much deeper team than we did last year. No need to freak out.

Yeah but that's really bad. Your obvious #1 WR. A solid CB who gets a lot of playing time.

Still have the two most important positions secure: QB and pass rusher. Also OL is intact.
Share 49ersWebzone