LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver went down with left knee injury

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows37s
CB Chris Culliver went down with left knee injury while covering a punt. Being assisted into training room.

WTF????????
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 29s #49ers CB Chris Culliver was carted off with injury to left knee. Culliver was in tears as he left practice field.

Career likely over
Comon man! Ain't nobody got time fo that!
[ Edited by mattster03 on Aug 1, 2013 at 12:46 PM ]
  • pd24
  • Veteran
He is done. Time to call the guy we almost traded for. Damn, this could be big, but I think Nnamdi is better than him or will be.
Eric Branch said he was in tears while being carted off. Damn this TC is taking a toll on us.
Isnt career a little bit of a jump at this point...could we at least get a prognosis first before you say things like that?
WTF is going on!
Eric Wright, come on down!
Way to go Marcus Cooper, take out the knee of one of the guys you are competing for a roster spot with. Goddamn!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Aug 1, 2013 at 12:50 PM ]

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Wouldn't be surprised. Although this greatly enhances Asomugha's chance of sticking on the team.
wow, dropping like flies
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Wouldn't be surprised. Although this greatly enhances Asomugha's chance of sticking on the team.

Yeah good point. I thought he was going to before this but now he seems like a lock
Ughh. This has been a bad training camp so far, and we haven't even played a game yet. Fingers crossed this isn't serious, but I'm definitely concerned.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
f**k!

at least we have depth at the position.
Share 49ersWebzone